Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes, her filler has gone lumpy 😬 Time to get them dissolved and start again!
It never really dissolves, it just “roams” hence the lumpy melted wax look. Loads of Botox is kinder, you just get super taut, filler looks like melting. #hoteshack

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is she such bad vibes, man? I guess this was meant to be a stab at a whimsical tweet about how times change but instead she's managed to come out all defensive and as though she's mad at her son because he's going out and she isn't but she's FINE WITH THAT AND NOT RESENTFUL AT ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm hearing 'teaspoons in the kitchen sink' to the tune of 'mirrors on the ceiling' from Hotel California.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why is she such bad vibes, man? I guess this was meant to be a stab at a whimsical tweet about how times change but instead she's managed to come out all defensive and as though she's mad at her son because he's going out and she isn't but she's FINE WITH THAT AND NOT RESENTFUL AT ALL.
She’s just letting everyone know what she’s not got plans and angling for someone to invite her to spend NYE with them. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
duck me, she is in NO position to offer advice for people with swallowing difficulties. It's far more complex than 'purees' even though she is experienced at producing them, albeit accidentally.

Advice from people who are not qualified in this field can be actively dangerous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Let's face it, most people are going to have a much quieter NYE than usual. She's hardly unique. Would imagine it hasn't crossed many of her followers' minds to go to a party.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There’s a new hashtag in town, just in time for Christmas! #jackschristmaslarder

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why does she still say calm down Twitter, when nobody on Twitter literally ever gives her flack? She's directly referencing a whole other site, she's that obsessed with tattle

"can't so much as breathe on here" as if, you'd block anyone who breathed your way on there. She has no idea how many hate followers she'll have, I'd love to see her tweet stats vs engagement.
Oh, do duck off JACK.

You are the one posting all this guff. If you didn't post it, we couldn't comment on it.

PS how about just using your public socials for professional purposes? Use your personal ones for chatting tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes I'm sure less confident cooks will be able to follow this ludicrously overcomplicated 'recipe' for cheese sauce nae bother 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
a) Jack has never listened to Classical FM in her life, she can duck right off with that.

b) I genuinely don't know anyone over the age of 21 who's interested in a big nightclub situation on Hogmanay. My kids have always done small dinners with friends/board game nights.

c) That cheese concoction is a monstrosity. She's supposed to be a cook! Teach people how to make a proper roux, you total whelk. Or, indeed, learn how to make one, because I'm doubting her ability to even do something as simple as that.

Butter + flour, then milk, then cheese. Takes 7 mins tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.