Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
My mum bought the boys Santa stop here things for our windows with their names on it. I put them up but with their names facing inwards and theon Christmas Eve I put them on the kitchen window which is nowhere near anything public until they go to bed then it is removed. No way would I let people in public around my house know what my children's names are.

Wasn't she burgled a week or so a go. I would be putting nothing personal about me anywhere public after that.

She's so reckless.full of shitand inconsistent with her lies
FTFY!
You’re welcome 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

L3moning

VIP Member
I hope when they were sat in Wetherspoons elevenerifing each other on ridiculous names for their child, someone on mumsnet wrote a post about white trash shouldn’t breed
As I've said before, no name is ridiculous compared to Elon Musk's son(?)¹ and Nick Cannon's daughter.

¹I legitimately can't remember, and the name doesn't help lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
same, although i now get overly invested in the jack grealish threads on tattle. nearly 30, this is my life now.
(there was an incredible in thread chaos - would recommend reading the last 15 or so pages of the last thread if anyone is bored and seeking chaos)
Omg I just went for a nosey I got excited for you all 😂. Hope the girl that sent pictures is okay though that person whose account it is seems a bit sketchy 🚩. Keep safe Grealish Gang.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13