Jack Monroe #220 Has Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap ltd paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Flash123

Wiki is pink button for newbies

Pls remember no thread titles until the sun is setting behind the soft pink curtains (after page 35ish) and no swearing in them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Love the thread title!
Has Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap ltd, actually paid her tax bill yet then?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Title by @Flash123

Wiki is pink button for newbies

Pls remember no thread titles until the sun is setting behind the soft pink curtains (after page 35ish) and no swearing in them.
What a time to be alive! My first ever thread title! Hopefully Jack will come along and do a thread 31 and answer the question!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I have a mid-20s socially isolated/vulnerable relative who I saw yesterday is a Squig. She had cooked the peach and chickpea curry and tweeted it to JM thanking her for her generosity. 😢

It was in response to a JM tweet that is long departed, and didn't appear to have received a response or interaction. Perhaps JM had shared the recipe, or perhaps she was banging on about her good selfless works.

I felt sad about how JM has developed an audience and manipulated at least some of it into believing she is altruistic and in some way worthy of thanks. I hope relative's eyes are opened and she begins to add up the inconsistencies, finds here, etc.

Just a Tuesday morning anecdote.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
👏 dear heart.

Please please please can someone do a Jack advent calendar and we'd get the excitement of a different cheeky goblin face every day.
Oh, I would cry with laughter if I saw that! What a great idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Back home bird migration has not yet started, but here in London the season has already claimed a rather exotic-looking victim.

20211109_095535.jpg

Oh the humanity...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.