Jack Monroe #218 A chance find at Pitsea Market

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Boyo

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

Pls remember no thread title noms until the tail end of the thread, and no swearing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
In our last thread-
-The BIG REVEAL wasn’t Jack’s tit as promised, it was an “unfiltered, raw” personal essay about Jack going into recovery which was basically OUR FAULT because of the “quarter of a million” messages we have written here 24/7 she has to seek out and read late at night where us conspiracy theorists obsess over her bungalow’s staircase configuration.
-The essay was accompanied by highly filtered photoshop likenesses of Jack.
-The frauen felt bad Jack felt hurt.
-The frauen felt a niggling doubt that it wasn’t our fault entirely, what with the terrible tv presenting on DKL, end of the engagement, pandemic, and the litany of lies and omissions Jack has publicly made. The essay did read a bit like an advertorial for a dayhab. It’s been weeks since she graduated. The light has come back into her eyes “more often than strobe light” praise beans.
-Where’s the rabbit, Jack?
-Where’s the Patreon rewards for the past 52 weeks, Jack?
-Anyway, the essay was a blessed relief form the large amount of sardine content nobody had been enjoying apart from Charlesv who popped in to say hi and share his sardine advent calendar measurements, then left.
-Did you know pilchards are sardines? Jack didn’t.
-Halloween arrived! that should only mean one thing HATS! Sadly it also meant performative parenting from Jack who made her 11 year old a “Squid Game” guard outfit, costing just tens of pounds and thrown together in over 36 hours AND is this lucky or what? It also fits Jack!
- Today’s breakfast was last night’s take away with an inexplicable egg, natch. Crispy on the underneath, snotty round the yolk. Ooooft. What a way to celebrate Day of the Dead. At least we got another hat!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Jack put some distressing bollocks in Diva.pdf, which is the last place you'd expect them. Truly bylines in surprising places.
Also:
Sardines.jpeg

We got hats. Two times.
Taxes remain unpaid.
Jack appeared to be conversing with the cabal in real time via the medium of the 'gram and sneaked in an egg just before the end of the thread.
New readers, get on the Wiki: https://tattle.life/wiki/jack-monroe/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Jack put some distressing bollocks in Diva.pdf, which is the last place you'd expect them. Truly bylines in surprising places.
Also:
View attachment 841454
We got hats. Two times.
Taxes remain unpaid.
Jack appeared to be conversing with the cabal in real time via the medium of the 'gram and sneaked in an egg just before the end of the thread.
Sneaked in an egg 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am too tired as I have been to an actual place of work and done an actual job (and will come home and cook an actual meal where no eggs will be hurt). But I needed to say HATS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So it's World Vegan Day - literally the only day she would need to make a show of avoiding animal products - and she's put a bleeping egg front and centre. Well done 👏 I've just come off the back of a challenge to finish a drawing every day in October and I can confidently tell you right now that there is (mercifully) not a sardine's chance in a bungalow that she's going to finish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Praise beans! We have hats again.

How's dash jack, and how are the taxes going?

That bowl of food this morning was a bit smol

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I missed the end of the last thread. Did she make eggy pumpkin foods. Im too scares too look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Great thread title and at the risk of outing myself I live not far from Pitsea market. Never seen Jack there though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Today I did a deep clean of my front room, which included the long overdue task of sorting and culling my bookshelf.

Cabal, please don't judge me too harshly 😔

PXL_20211101_144928911.MP.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Today I did a deep clean of my front room, which included the long overdue task of sorting and culling my bookshelf.

Cabal, please don't judge me too harshly 😔

Its okay you must have just of had a few off days when you got them. Get some leftover pumpkin and some orange jelly and smush together whilst saying the praise bean chant. All will be forgiven.

Also its safe to say her 30 day delicious challenge wont ever start. Unless someone else cooks for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Great thread title and at the risk of outing myself I live not far from Pitsea market. Never seen Jack there though.
If you find a stall selling boiler suits, pink Dylon and official Squid Game merchandise then hang around. You'll bump into her eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Also:
View attachment 841454
We got hats. Two times.
Taxes remain unpaid.
I have never read the wiki in full before. Well done ninnies. What a ride.

• Heart
I see from the vact that Jack and SB had 'takeout' that American Jack is back. I have an almost irrational dislike of American Jack, and she can run and tell that to the CPS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
One for the bin, one for the win...
(because book 2 is probably written by persons with proper taste buds innit)...🙊
Book two is indeed, though I've never cooked from it so it's off to the charity shop. Jack is in the recycling.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Didn’t she tell Diva she’s keeping off social media? The only thing she’s keeping off social media is advertising Diva magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I love coming back to this thread after a busy day.

Feels like settling down infront of a fire.

If instead of flames the fire was made up of hilarious observations and wonderful sarcasm 😊

*Sips hot toddy*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.