Jack Monroe #217 Fishi Sunak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to dye things in my washing machine, including red, it looked like I had murdered someone but afterwards there was no dye transfer to my next load
I don't get it - wouldn't Jackshacks have some wheeze to sort this out, soda crystals in a hot wash or something?

Is she going for engagement with people making suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope that kid didn’t give up his Halloween party because he felt he had to babysit his mama.

🥕...

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I can’t find the post now. However I reread thread one yesterday and I’m sure it was either @HarderFaster or @heretoreaditall2019 who said something like ‘Jack would love there being a thread about her online and that she’s the subject of conversation. If she closes her patreon then nobody would have anything to talk about’

200-odd threads later and we are all still here. And that just goes to show you she hasn’t changed one little bit, if she had then she would realise grifting people poorer and more vulnerable than her is despicable and should be closed immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't get it - wouldn't Jackshacks have some wheeze to sort this out, soda crystals in a hot wash or something?

Is she going for engagement with people making suggestions?
The instructions probably said to add 1kg of salt but Jack subbed it with POBP 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He’s not there is he? She’s dressed up for Halloween on her own, cos I’m telling you now, NO 11 year old boy wants to spend Halloween at home with his mum cos playing, they want to be out with their mates filling their boots with sweet stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
OK am I the only pearl clutcher here that’s shocked at him being allowed to watch Squid Game?

ETA - duh it was never for him was it? It’s just her posing at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I've not seen Squid Game but even though I know it has nothing to do with squids, I'm disappointed she's not a squid. She could've even fashioned an outfit out of fishing line and old sardine tins to make an ironic statement about human impact on ocean biodiversity (the human impact being Jack alone decimating the fish populations) #jackshacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
erm, it appears that the army surplus is closed on sundays, so that's not exactly last minute, now is it?

20211031_171553.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Wait, she let an 11 year old watch Squid Game?!

All kinds of wrong. And why isn’t the photos of him in HIS costume Jack? Oh yeah, because he wasn’t there.

I also know (because the company I work for sells Dickies clothing amongst the Dior and Gucci) that Dickies is very rarely sold in Army & Navy surplus and it’ll be the most expensive boiler suit in there. She’s just full of lies, it’s like the truth to a normal person she can’t help herself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
The suits are supposed to be red not pink but OK, I can let it slide. The main question I have is why is SB watching Squid Game. The picture she paints of him suggest he would rather not watch an extremely gory and creepy drama that is 18+.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Not pearl clutching- it isn’t age appropriate and whilst I’m sure lads his age “know” about Squid Game and have seen pictures of it, it is NOT a parenting win. Also Jack forgot to write “me-rail” on the post. Narc. Look at meee me me squid game meeeee!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Maybe the helmet was the Army surplus place. There’s absolutely no reason to believe he isn’t there (imo), I think nuJack is just better at safeguarding. I’m happy to be proved wrong!

ETA - 🤣 She literally says in the post I posted the boiler suit was from there. Serves me right for not reading them. Ninny alert.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I was gonna say - nice she has a spare boiler suit (the staple of all insta hunz got the last 12 months) hanging around she can just duck with some dye for Halloween #nospendyear #fruggalmoma 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm so glad other's are thinking 11 is too young to watch SG. I really was feeling like a pearl clutcher too!

It's waaaaay too violent for a lad his age, and there's a sex scene and a near sexual assault scene, it's not appropriate no matter how brightly coloured it all is!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Yes I am pleased she hasn’t posted a pic of him, there’s no need whatsoever. Especially no need to just to show us mithering ninnies, we will mither either way. The lad needs to be allowed to grow up without Jack showing him to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.