Jack Monroe #217 Fishi Sunak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t troll her with messages like he-she and death threats and that type of trolling she has been having years before us. We just happen to be the biggest group she knows of and hold the receipts that show her true side so we receive most of the blame.
That was the first message I have seen her share, i’m certain if she really had horrific abuse in her private messages she would have shared a screenshot at least once in the time we’ve been posting here. I already mentioned this recently so sorry to repeat myself, but it's telling that she claimed online bullying and abuse during the Hopkins trial, yet failed to provide any evidence of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
That was the first message I have seen her share, i’m certain if she really had horrific abuse in her private messages she would have shared a screenshot at least once in the time we’ve been posting here. I already mentioned this recently so sorry to repeat myself, but it's telling that she claimed online bullying and abuse during the Hopkins trial, yet failed to provide any evidence of this.
There’s been dodgy comments on old Echo articles and things like that. But yes bullying and abuse in Jack parlance is a little different to ours!

Reactions: 30
Disagreement is not abuse. Unfortunately narcissists can’t tell the difference.

Her smoking rollies makes a LOT of sense wrt to dreadful, vinegary slop she eats. Both of my in-laws are dedicated rolly smokers and I swear I could serve them cardboard mulch as we ate whatever I’d actually made and they’d have no idea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I think where the 'they're just vicious trolls out to get me' fantasy falls down is mainly that we all stuck around even when Jack wasn't posting. In fact some of us (*cough* me *cough*) love it when she goes quiet.

I think we all legitimately like each other now and enjoy sharing in a bit of a giggle.

We've got a 'language' if you will. A shared history of references and memes and hats.

Nobody snipes at anyone else here. If people go too far there's normally someone here to tell them that. People reflect, apologise, discuss.

It's my favourite thread on Tattle and a lovely corner of the internet 99% of the time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
We just happen to be the biggest group she knows of and hold the receipts that show her true side so we receive most of the blame.
That is exactly it. The receipts. Last night I read thread one again. Jack's campaign against Jamie when he got the show was sustained and spiteful. So many blue tickers and others joined in with how awful he was stealing 'her job'. I forgot quite how bad it was - it was trending for a couple of days. (It is all in Lime Goss btw). Jack gleefully sticking the boot in every opportunity and egging on squiggles.
Anyway after her nasty little campaign she amazingly got DKL. And her tune changed. Imploring people to #bekind, she was doing a good thing so give her a chance (unlike Jamie 🙄). This was also when she deleted 43K tweets including the JO ones (a lot were saved here though before).
She then said she felt a bit bad to JO for 'one grumpy tweet' and had written to him to apologise.
So that is why she hates here - she hoped people would forget her appalling nastiness. She tried to clean up the evidence. It is the narrative she is going for in DIVA now too - just got lucky with a TV show, people mean for no reason, no doubt jealous. Whereas if you read the threads at the time people were genuinely aghast and disgusted at her behaviour over weeks. We then watched DKL out of curiosity, a lot of posters actually even saying they felt nervous for her but hoped it went well. She was so bad it was a joke. She fucked up the chance she fought so dirtily to get and hates Tattle for having the receipts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
19th of February. And it’s still there today. I actually reported that tweet at the time, it was such a nasty, low-blow.

View attachment 836953
Amazing that she actually seems to be describing herself 🥰

Incidentally, when she went vegan she announced it in the Guardian (of course), declaring that her "meat addiction" was over (again, about a week after deciding to give it up) and how previous attempts to become veggie had always failed because "like a junkie I always caved in".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
19th of February. And it’s still there today. I actually reported that tweet at the time, it was such a nasty, low-blow.

View attachment 836953
Not only that, but she's literally describing herself here. Projection central.

Fairytale merchant - take your pick, lol

Gaslighter - every time she's made people here doubt their own recollection or actions/attempted to rewrite history when her own words are there in black and white

Abuser - it's clear she emotionally abuses her loved ones by constantly guilting them for not doing enough

Addict - see the .PDF

Conspiracy theorist - her crazed accusations against the headteacher, implying sinister motives

Bored vicious tosser - has far too much time on her hands, instigates pile-ons/snaps at her followers if they dare say the wrong thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Not only that, but she's literally describing herself here. Projection central.

Fairytale merchant - take your pick, lol

Gaslighter - every time she's made people here doubt their own recollection or actions/attempted to rewrite history when her own words are there in black and white

Abuser - it's clear she emotionally abuses her loved ones by constantly guilting them for not doing enough

Addict - see the .PDF

Conspiracy theorist - her crazed accusations against the headteacher, implying sinister motives

Bored vicious tosser - has far too much time on her hands, instigates pile-ons/snaps at her followers if they dare say the wrong thing.
And you know for sure that if she was one of us ~anonymous bullying ninnies~ and tried to start any of her tirades on here, she's be shut down pretty damned fast. Because unlike on twitter, we have a code of conduct which actually prohibits the kind of language she dishes out on the regular.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
On a lighter note, I enjoyed reading:

"If you're aware of my work..." ; and

"...I deliberately disintegrated from public view"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I for one am glad she went from being a broken underweight waif in March, to a healthy recovery graduate wearing her 11 year old son’s clothes in September

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Here is the post where the penny dropped

This picture from her Flickr is the most Jack picture ever to have Jacked. A framed photo of Jack, signed J. Monroe with a label underneath saying Jack by Jack Monroe. I wish I knew who the photo is of and who took it though, it doesn't say.

jack monroe by jack monroe.png
382BC369-CAAE-4D03-B57E-7157E20813FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Genuine question here since I only have lurking IG and Twitter accounts - do users have to enable and read DMs? And if you choose to read them, is it a bit disingenuous to complain if they're horrible? I know in a perfect world they wouldn't be used to channel abuse, and I'm not condoning that, but why engage?

Reactions: 20
This is a genuine question for is she a minor celeb?

I thought they were the people on love island, made in chelsea etc?

I wouldn't class the competing chefs of masterchef as minor celebs despite being on the telly weekly. They are chefs trying to better themselves using a competition to get noticed.

Also for someone with such a following, honestly you dont see much of it in the real world. Shes been in a magazine, no other media including tabloids has picked up on it. If anyone from love island so much as sneezes its in the paper. Its confuses me tbh.

Reactions: 31
Genuine question here since I only have lurking IG and Twitter accounts - do users have to enable and read DMs? And if you choose to read them, is it a bit disingenuous to complain if they're horrible? I know in a perfect world they wouldn't be used to channel abuse, and I'm not condoning that, but why engage?
Yes they do. And she has claimed she *has* to keep hers open because so many people message her in dire straits asking her financial advice. I personally wouldn't take advice from someone who has frittered a court settlement, multiple book advances and corporate partnership money away to the point her rent "bounces" but whatevs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Nope. Totally optional, but the political prisoners….

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes they do. And she has claimed she *has* to keep hers open because so many people message her in dire straits asking her financial advice. I personally wouldn't take advice from someone who has frittered a court settlement, multiple book advances and corporate partnership money away to the point her rent "bounces" but whatevs.
I wouldn’t take her advice on a single thing, if she told me sky was blue I’d go outside and check. She wouldn’t recognise truth/reality if it walked up and shook her hand.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.