Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to come back to what's going on with her twitter, when I search "bootstrapcook" this is what comes up .... A little reminder of just a few of her failed projects and multiple accounts - and that's obviously not even including all the anon sock puppets she must have on there.

Screenshot 2021-09-29 at 09.15.53.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Just to come back to what's going on with her twitter, when I search "bootstrapcook" this is what comes up .... A little reminder of just a few of her failed projects and multiple accounts - and that's obviously not even including all the anon sock puppets she must have on there.

View attachment 786053
Ah the Gaily Mail! That she revived for all of 5 minutes before throwing it back to her graveyard of forgotten Twitter accounts. For someone that bleats on about liking 'happy places' on social media, she doesn't spend much time in them 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ah the Gaily Mail! That she revived for all of 5 minutes before throwing it back to her graveyard of forgotten Twitter accounts. For someone that bleats on about liking 'happy places' on social media, she doesn't spend much time in them 🤔.
Yeah, she just keeps putting on this act of being a really caring, compassionate smol lil Tigger-like bag of energy but can't maintain it for more than a few hours at a time before it's masks-off. She really has no self-awareness at all, plus she doesn't really seem to know who she is or who she wants to be, so she's constantly trying on different guises.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Yeah, she just keeps putting on this act of being a really caring, compassionate smol lil Tigger-like bag of energy but can't maintain it for more than a few hours at a time before it's masks-off. She really has no self-awareness at all, plus she doesn't really seem to know who she is or who she wants to be, so she's constantly trying on different guises.
Mr benn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 786053
This reminds me of when I was 14 and kept making webpages only to leave them to die.
The space jam website sees more traffic than some of those

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel she just wants a bit of fame and to be ‘kept’ by a rich partner, as she was before, so is grasping at whatever she can towards that ultimate aim.

Reactions: 27
I feel she just wants a bit of fame and to be ‘kept’ by a rich partner, as she was before, so is grasping at whatever she can towards that ultimate aim.
Yeah I feel she's a shapeshifter wrt relationships - as with her 'politics', it will come down to whatever serves her best in the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah I feel she's a shapeshifter wrt relationships - as with her 'politics', it will come down to whatever serves her best in the moment.
This lies well with her constantly changing aesthetic (I don’t want to comment on looks that cannot be altered).

Sometimes edgey, tattooed, left-wing Londonite, sometimes airy fairy, floaty mummy who gets lost in the woods, sometimes bookish, preppy journo, sometimes white t-shirt wearing, no-nonsense chef.

I’ve mentioned it before, I’ll probably mention it again.

Shape-shifter? Definitely.

Grifter? No question.

Granola-provider? Not so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Jack's Twitter almost certainly has a shadowban on it.
She has very erratic use of her account and Twitter doesn't like that. She's probably got loads of people blocking and muting her as well as her long absences followed by frantic overuse.
Oh and Twitter really won't like the mass deletes. Basically Twitter thinks she's a bot 🤣
Bib thread title nom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Could the shadowban be a result of her use of numerous sock accounts as well as her main account? Is Twitter clever enough to spot this type of activity?

Reactions: 24
This reminds me of when I was 14 and kept making webpages only to leave them to die.
The space jam website sees more traffic than some of those
I regularly pause and give thanks to the internet gods that GeoCities doesn't exist anymore. My shame is erased.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As a bored wfh Southend mithering ninny here, I was checking out what’s on at the local theatre…only ol’ Billy Bragg is playing there in November! Smol pixie must be gearing up for her special guest appearance…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
As a bored wfh Southend mithering ninny here, I was checking out what’s on at the local theatre…only ol’ Billy Bragg is playing there in November! Smol pixie must be gearing up for her special guest appearance…
She might get there in time for the encore

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.