Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to be honest I wasn’t expecting dicking about with Opal Fruits on a train Jack.
Nice to see rent a gob has made a massive contribution to helping people with her conference 🙄.
Why do people continue to give her a platform? Jack is only interested in helping one person and that’s herself.

Reactions: 31
Twitter addiction seems to be back in full flow, anyway. Looking forward to all the chaos to get us through Autumn/Winter 🍁❄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm NOT going to google travelling from Southend to Brighton via Barking. I'm NOT.
#changedtrainsinLondontruther
Sorry to me-rail, I was BUSY earlier as I accidentally received a hamper of meat!? Which I was allowed to keep. Then I distributed it via the olio app (#ad) so technically I’ve been busy “getting people fed”. Absolutely looking forward to a piss, sandwich and grunk

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Has Jack embarked on her journey home yet? What sweeties will she travel with?

Her pixie mind will be blown when she finds those white skittles for Pride.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That squig's poor husband is not going to be expecting a riff on bolognese with rinsed hoops, a poached egg and sardines served with a side of WHEN I WAS POOR 👩‍🍳💋

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Had forgotten it's CONFERENCE day! 21 pages to grunka, yesssssssss!

Am guessing Jack hasn't failed to disappoint.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She's got a wee rant from earlier this year about how we're all tax payers due to VAT so I guess that's why the no-spend year was very quickly forgotten. She's so selfless.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.