Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy on her left looks like he's going WTF and the woman on her right looks like she's trying to contain giggles.

Jack has Pepper hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm giddy with excitement for the Frauen who are way back in this thread and who are yet to experience the 'will she/won't she make it to conference' drama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She’s act
another quote

View attachment 783060

meanwhile, her followers are still banging on about opal fruits!

what a day!
I think what she’s referring to here is her Opal Fruits opus this morning - she wants them to ditch Starbusts (sic) and go back to the OG recipe. Would make more sense than her actually giving a feck about people living in poverty unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I used to do more political activism than I do now and I used to go to similar things, but honestly, what is anyone from the room
going to take from this panel? No one went in to it thinking people being hungry and poor was a good thing. I'd say this even if Mackie
wasn't involved. There'll be hundreds of these things with audiences nodding along.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This reminds me of when an MP no-showed Have I Got News For You years ago and, rather than drafting in a last minute replacement, they just popped a tub of lard on the seat he was supposed to be occupying. Perhaps they could do the same, but with a bag of Opal Fruits, for Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I used to do more political activism than I do now and I used to go to similar things, but honestly, what is anyone from the room
going to take from this panel? No one went in to it thinking people being hungry and poor was a good thing. I'd say this even if Mackie
wasn't involved. There'll be hundreds of these things with audiences nodding along.
Hard agree. bleeping pointless shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Jack "These poor people's stories must be heard, but not before you hear mine from 10 years ago"

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.