Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Jack is not getting paid for this non-appearance at Conference. I can't imagine that a charity would pay panelists anything more than expenses, but you never know...

• Sad
Reactions: 41
View attachment 783024I’m overly invested in this!
It’s actually only 13 minutes; shes meant to be at the old ship hotel.
although she may well have made the same mistake and assumed she was up on the main big at the Brighton centre with her comrade kier starmer so is there atm kicking off

Also, she follows the live tweeting squig

• Haha
Reactions: 46
although she may well have made the same mistake and assumed she was up on the main big at the Brighton centre with her comrade kier starmer so is there atm kicking off
She's probably in Bournemouth, seaside resorts are interchangeable like herbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Also, she follows the live tweeting squig
The Old Ship hotel always has tragically bad singers performing on the terrace - perhaps Jack got distracted on her way and is currently belting out Lulu's greatest hits for middled aged tourists already pissed on cheap wine??

(also woohoo fellow brighton frau!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Welfare check on Jack Monroe, please.

At 12.01 she tweeted 'Bloody loved Toffos'. No life sign from here since. A half-empty room of comrades is waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
The Old Ship hotel always has tragically bad singers performing on the terrace - perhaps Jack got distracted on her way and is currently belting out Lulu's greatest hits for middled aged tourists already pissed on cheap wine??

(also woohoo fellow brighton frau!)
She’s probably actually looking for us instead 📐📐📐

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's in a pic but I can't zoom in enough to see her. I thought she had a bun but I think it's a bit of window

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's in a pic but I can't zoom in enough to see her. I thought she had a bun but I think it's a bit of window
Curious hair style choice, yes stylist i will have the window cut. Not to heavy on the sides please.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a stupid bleeping bleep she is. She has tweeted for all to see that she is late to an apparently vital conference because she is buying overpriced, nutritionally void sweets. Some anti poverty food campaigner she is! She does a great job at showing herself up. She is lucky this is the UK, in other countries it is very bad form to be late for anything and in fact you are expected to be five minutes early.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.