Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can I hear this gif? Are you magic?
I have a particular set of skills🔺️

Can anyone see or hear what's going on? Is there a stream anywhere?
It's just I've visualised todays outfit and have bet myself a packet of hula hoops that it's right.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m on a grunk so don’t know if Jack made it on time but I’m getting quite stressed that the train was delayed and she might be late. I’d have already been there, having a coffee somewhere just so I could relax. Yea I am a bleeping nightmare for getting places a little early. Jack’s ambivalence towards getting to places on time give me the fear.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think she's late 😭

Screenshot_20210927-124800_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210927-124812_Twitter.jpg

She literally cannot be on time for anything. I'm mortified for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
I arrived at my first COVID vaccine appointment a full hour early 😂

I have anxiety about missing things and being late (childhood memories of things not going quite to plan and it being TERRIBLE) that means I often arrive far too early and have to sit around.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I have a particular set of skills🔺️

Can anyone see or hear what's going on? Is there a stream anywhere?
It's just I've visualised todays outfit and have bet myself a packet of hula hoops that it's right.
Ooh outfit guessing could be fun. I'm expecting something like that bizarre dress/blouse/hideous trainers combo.

Also not a clue on the stream, I got heavily distracted browsing the endless list of fringe speakers and then remembering how much I fancy David Milliband, despite it being his brother who's doing a book signing today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I arrived at my first COVID vaccine appointment a full hour early 😂

I have anxiety about missing things and being late (childhood memories of things not going quite to plan and it being TERRIBLE) that means I often arrive far too early and have to sit around.
Better to sit around than have that EMPTY CHAIR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm so invested in Conference, I feel like I am there (with my pal @FrumpyCat ). I've just checked the delegate guide. It lists the conference hours for today like this:

Monday 23 September
09.45 – 12.45
14.00 – 17.30

Is the panel discussion only 15 minutes long?
Is the panel discussion so fringy, it's not counted?
Is author and journalist Jack Monroe not a keynote speaker?

I need answers!
My physical presence in in zoom and team meetings (unfortunately my so called employers seem to expect it) but my heart and head are at Conference

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Dear God.
So now she gets to rush in late, flustered, and get ALL the attention,

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Does Jack need us to photoshop her into that post?

duck me, I'm hooting and fizzing at this. bleeping hell, Jack, you are useless! Wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Anyone want to start a wager on the chaos that prevented Jack arriving at conference on time?

Train chaos, member of the public kicked in the shins
Breakfast chaos, slow cooked porridge oats became sentient
Jack chaos, blames 'concerns about personal safety' when she really slept through her alarm

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.