Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old two-bags is off to conference, to conference
What an exciting day.

Love the misspelling of ‘sweets’ from the squiggle to ‘sweats’. Maybe she does have two bags of sweats with her - I hear anchoïade and toffee apple porridge travel well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
so, at some point while changing trains, she's actually stopped to get another packet of sweets for this Important Content!

just picturing her scampering across the station concourse in her yellow jacket, I fear for people's shins
It's not like WH Smith's is cheap either.

How she has the absolute brass neck to go where she's going, to talk about herself such an important issue, whilst wasting all that money on being a greedy goblin 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 36
I'd use the 2½ hour journey for some last minute prep, go over my keynotes, have a look for latest government soundbites/public reaction. Probably wouldn't be titting about with bleeping Opal Fruits unless I was sooooo unbelievably confident in my own fictitious backstory I could do it with my eyes closed, AGAIN.
All of her other projects and appearances have gone so well she probably doesn't need to! I wonder if any Viggles will be attending Conference.

She's one of those people you never say 'alright?' to because you get a thorough run down of every single thing that's absolutely ruined their lives for the past month while you just stand there, quietly regretting.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hahahahahahaaaaaaa, I haven't got my ⚖ with me AND my train is delayed.
For duck sake, think about where you are going and why. Then think about if your followers really need to know about your expensive sweets you deluded prick.
All I care about is getting people fed.
Tbf i dont mind her needing sweets you definately need snacks when youre grunnking here. Just hope she saves a bag for her kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
on a grunk but I'm quite literally ten minutes away from this panel at 12.30, and on my lunch break.... the temptation is there but I also really can't be arsed to leave the house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Tbf i dont mind her needing sweets you definately need snacks when youre grunnking here. Just hope she saves a bag for her kid.
She willingly bit the arse off his dinosaur biscuit (in the brown paper bag) once so I'm not sure they'll see the day out, let alone until next weekend visting. That's not down to her puppyish ADHD impulsiveness, that's just being a selfish c*nt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
on a grunk but I'm quite literally ten minutes away from this panel at 12.30, and on my lunch break.... the temptation is there but I also really can't be arsed to leave the house
Please go, and tell us everything!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh, please go. I want to know if the sandwiches are from Waitrose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.