Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she obviously wasn't happy with the talk of sectioning so had to get back on Twitter quick sharp to prove all is well! I'm still convinced there's something legal going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Its ironic, what she isnt getting from this exchange is people saying already done it and done it better.
Yeah, but the squiggles didn't even notice her absence of late. Everyone carried on without sloppy recommendations needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
LJC could you please add a clause to her legally-binding social media restriction agreement that forbids any further use of the 😌 emoji? Much appreciated. She's really riding the ADHD thing hard this weekend. It looks like she's laying the groundwork to be able to deny culpability for an impending chaos. Here's a free maverick idea by the way: chicken coated in Oreos. You're welcome 😌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
So much to Grunka through, so i'll keep it brief in case it has already been said.
duck me, she gets on my tits. Crunchy nut cornflake chicken has been done to death already. And as a chef of 20 odd years who also has ADHD, this whole "puppy brain" thing ..... she's really not helping people understand ADHD better. Considering I used to be a fan (ha! fool) it seems everything she does or says is just highly irritating. if i was that much in the public eye, id be keeping an eye on what i said and actually follow through with it. Urgh

• Heart
Reactions: 59
LJC could you please add a clause to her legally-binding social media restriction agreement that forbids any further use of the 😌 emoji? Much appreciated. She's really riding the ADHD thing hard this weekend. It looks like she's laying the groundwork to be able to deny culpability for an impending chaos. Here's a free maverick idea by the way: chicken coated in Oreos. You're welcome 😌
Reminds me, Below Deck Med is back next week. I fancy an Oreo salad garnish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am back home (well at partner's parents) after what was traumatic, embarrassing and very painful, but glad it is over. I will leave it there as I don't want the mods having to bring the thread back on topic.

We have started to watch "The Deceived" on Netflix. 15 minutes in and the new girlfriend of the widowed lecturer goes into the room of the deceased.

Roisin was a writer and as the new girlfriend goes into the room she is confronted by a wall of Post Its. All colour coded. All representing paragraphs of the book she was writing. All stuck to the wall in an almost identical grid to Jack's effort. It is not just similar, it is a direct copy.

Jack has probably watched the series while she has been "away", after all she has little else to do. Then her "ADHD puppy brain" had this hilarious idea of how to hoodwink the cabal. Jack then replicated the scene to see how long it would be before any of us recognised it. She will be chuckling away now thinking that it has taken us so long to realise. She really is that ridiculous (in my opinion).

Then she lapped up the praise from the sycophantic followers, knowing full well that it was nothing to do with her "ADHD puppy brain", and everything to do with the writer of the TV mini series. It would be embarrassing if it weren't so pathetic.

Off to catch up now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
I am back home (well at partner's parents) after what was traumatic, embarrassing and very painful, but glad it is over. I will leave it there as I don't want the mods having to bring the thread back on topic.

We have started to watch "The Deceived" on Netflix. 15 minutes in and the new girlfriend of the widowed lecturer goes into the room of the deceased.

Roisin was a writer and as the new girlfriend goes into the room she is confronted by a wall of Post Its. All colour coded. All representing paragraphs of the book she was writing. All stuck to the wall in an almost identical grid to Jack's effort. It is not just similar, it is a direct copy.

Jack has probably watched the series while she has been "away", after all she has little else to do. Then her "ADHD puppy brain" had this hilarious idea of how to hoodwink the cabal. Jack then replicated the scene to see how long it would be before any of us recognised it. She will be chuckling away now thinking that it has taken us so long to realise. She really is that ridiculous (in my opinion).

Then she lapped up the praise from the sycophantic followers, knowing full well that it was nothing to do with her "ADHD puppy brain", and everything to do with the writer of the TV mini series. It would be embarrassing if it weren't so pathetic.
Come over to food & drink if you want/feel up to a chat, I suspect we’d all love to hear more from you, I’m so glad you’ve posted tbh x link here:

On topic: Don’t even know if we want a live football tweet along? It’d just be some boring sneering shite, would sooner watch her vacuum a rancid carpet and re arrange furniture (again)

• Heart
She alienates everyone with her winning personality and culinary creations. Not just us vegans, Jack, you're annoying to all types of people!

(We also didn't need your help to feed ourselves, cool thx bye)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The pesky poors need their meaty slop. Alas, Jack’s own poor middle class tum tum suffers for them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
The pesky poors need their meaty slop. Alas, Jack’s own poor middle class tum tum suffers for them.
She's still insulting vegans though during this pity party schtick!!! Oh they were mean to me and didn't want my slop, ooooh those horrid herbivores. Oh duck off Jack!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
View attachment 656664Recipe testing……. On a Saturday!!

And yet again a quick google shows this is years old. Even mumsnet had a version from at least 2014

It’s been a slimming rip of KFC for about 8 years?

so I guess our maverick Queen is ahead of time 🤣🤣

Hope Nisa are paying out for all her shilling. I can't think of a more over-priced shop to buy anything in, not really a great shout for people experiencing poverty.
thiugh NISA is representative of what many real poor people face access too I guess- they can’t spend all day going to 5 different supermarkets ONFOOT for yellow sticker goodies.

• Haha
📢 Calling the Viggles! Your time has come, again! 📢

That “reasons she’s not vegan“ tweet is so insulting and misrepresenting to so many different groups of people, in just three sentences. She’s not changed or learned anything during her Twitter break.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.