Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were there yesterday. Had to explain to the fella why I wanted to stop and take a photo of Five Guys without sounding like a fruit loop.

Not entirely convinced I managed it tbh 😂
Try explaining to a gruff Scottish sheep farmer why you have a ewe called Frau Vivienne Squiggle...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I dont think she has been sectioned, but something serious has happened.

Her behaviour was up and down. I think someone with power has had a serious( with consequences) words and she is toeing a very fine line.

Reactions: 30
uh oh, a sqiug's alerted her to the times quiz

20210710_181245.jpg

also, as I was scrolling through her mentions I realised that I still don't understand how a gusset tuck and roll works. is she like, tucking the gusset up towards the waistband and rolling the whole thing up or? I dunno. I'm a slattern and I just stick them in the drawer, untucked and unrolled. also, I've only really heard "tuck and roll" in movies as an exit from a moving car.

i'm giving this whole thing entirely too much thought, aren't I?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
93EB060D-551E-4EDF-8F44-84FF99E09D4E.png
Recipe testing……. On a Saturday!!

And yet again a quick google shows this is years old. Even mumsnet had a version from at least 2014

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
12DB4886-1DA0-40B2-A469-607C2F4F9A44.jpeg
We should have a bingo card for the Twitter return. She’s back for 5 mins and we already have ADHD

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
uh oh, a sqiug's alerted her to the times quiz

View attachment 656632

also, as I was scrolling through her mentions I realised that I still don't understand how a gusset tuck and roll works. is she like, tucking the gusset up towards the waistband and rolling the whole thing up or? I dunno. I'm a slattern and I just stick them in the drawer, untucked and unrolled. also, I've only really heard "tuck and roll" in movies as an exit from a moving car.

i'm giving this whole thing entirely too much thought, aren't I?
I try and not think of Jack and gussets, makes me think of the unruly labia allegedly stuffed into 3 pairs of pants, and my mind draws comparisons with Dumbo trying to disguise his ears 😑.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m not a violent person but every time Jack mentions “ADHD puppy brain” I feel the need to commit physical assault

*hyperbolic joke not a threat your honour but seriously, Jack, you sad little bastard who’s already bedded down for the night at 7pm on a Saturday: stop infantilising people who aren’t neurotypical and making it seem like it’s a romp in the park with added ephredrine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
View attachment 656674We should have a bingo card for the Twitter return. She’s back for 5 mins and we
View attachment 656664Recipe testing……. On a Saturday!!

And yet again a quick google shows this is years old. Even mumsnet had a version from at least 2014

I wonder whose recipe she's testing. :eek::LOL:

ETA I've missed so much.. the singalong, @MancBee ♥...

E again TA That reminds me. I still have the cornflake ice cream in the freezer! Shame on me. Will chisel it out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.