Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20210606_201759.jpg
Guys wait till she sees that these are in style. I can practically hear the glee as she reaches for her bankcard.

She will be glastonbury safe forevermore.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Can she not have nice things!!!!

She slung slop for that bag she deserves it.

Her child still seems to like doodling in anything but paper. I think I would be having a word with the child tbh.

Laughing at the skirt. Perhaps it fell into her bag and her bank card fell into the card machine at John Lewis and because covid an all they can't take backsies.

Probably pissed that Mama spunks her advances on bags whilst he gets bollock sausages and carrot sandwiches.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Apologies if this has already been posted - in her “likes”
Perfectionist - yeah right 😬
A2B9BDD6-AFFE-4B97-ACDD-E4EC697ECAF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I was going to make a comment on that saying it reminded me of a song lyric¹, but decided not to in case it got taken as being offensive.

¹specifically the Half Man Half Buscuit song "Terminus", and the line "shins that look like Inter's end on derby day²"

²Inter Milan wear *black and blue* kits, hence why you'd use it to describe something that's bruised.
hearting on account of the HMHB reference <3

If she has gotten a new job then I will eat my proverbial hat.
I agree, there's NO WAY Jack would get a real job.
I think she is doing rehab Mon-Fri
and is sent home on the weekends (as they can't stand her any longer).
I've said it before and I'll say it again, eeeeMAGINE being in any sort of rehab
with Jack Monroe.
No no, no no no no, no no no no

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

I've said it before and I'll say it again, eeeeMAGINE being in any sort of rehab
with Jack Monroe.
Significant lack of train chaos if that was the case though. All that travelling back and forth and crickets on the manspreader, mansplainer and shin-kicking fronts??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Prue and Rupy have just eaten chips that were from the chippy, frozen then reheated. Is this the best trolling ever?

(Unless I'm a total buffoon, during lockdown larder or just after someone asked what to do with leftover chips)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Apologies if this has already been posted - in her “likes”
Perfectionist - yeah right 😬
View attachment 607531
She is so predictably boring. With zero self awareness

Prue and Rupy have just eaten chips that were from the chippy, frozen then reheated. Is this the best trolling ever?

(Unless I'm a total buffoon, during lockdown larder or just after someone asked what to do with leftover chips)
please tell me the chips had a Helman’s Mayo hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Spot on KebabGirl Someone did! I remember it well.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

with Jack Monroe.
Plus, having to eat the delicious slop that she is bringing in to share with her “friends.” Bet this course will have the fastest success rate ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I hope the poor squiggle who kept asking her what to do with the leftover chippy chips was watching!

EEF833D3-F248-41F1-9AB2-718BD2B9AAEC.png
Posted without comment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
DFC8DAB5-6251-49B7-8F4E-4030C79ED492.jpg
Once again proof( get it proof!) that Vlad is listening ...all this talk of Jack and her knowledge or lack of trigonometry ( or was it algebra)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is the craic with the tip jar on Twitter now? Makes grifting a lot easier I would imagine. She’s the first person I’ve seen with it!!
70A4537E-A851-4AE6-9419-784A6A57F717.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A couple of things from my morning grunk. I found a pair of brand new Guess? boots in a charity shop for $8 about 20 years ago. They had a broken zip, cost me a few dollars to fix. I still have those boots, they've been to many a gig and festival and I've loved them like I paid the original $695 AUD for them.

Second, I really don't want to hate on next door's mini Schnauzers but by duck, now it's been pointed out they are the spit of Jack with her manky fringe! Poor sweeties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
with Jack Monroe.
They tried to make me go to rehab (with Jack Monroe)
And I said 'no, no, no'
She fed me grim slop, please make it stop
It was slow, slow, slow (cooked)
I ain't got the thyme, she said juniper was fine
Tried to make me go to rehab
I won't go, go, go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.