Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶 When Marcus thinks you’re a prune
Company going bankrupt in June
That's a molé🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
When your filings are late
Her Maj’s not your mate
That’s a moleeee

There’s this thing, as you’ll see
Called late filing penalty
That’s a moleeee

Just 26 more days
£750 you’ll pays
That’s a moleeee

View attachment 603417
I’ve learned more about limited companies from this song than I ever did in the five minutes I tried to learn about the other day my whole life 👩‍🍳 💋 @Dogmuck!

“The Crown” eh. It’s the Queen‘s second birthday tomorrow, she must be in the mood for treating herself! 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Last one.

When the faceless ninnies
Read your made up stories
That's a mole

When you pick on THAT MAN
On sm coz you can
That's mole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
When your oppression points feel low
Loose the flying monkeys, go!
That's a moleeee

When you've made a Twitter din
Babes just rattle that tip tin
That's ya mooolah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Honestly you lot are geniuses. I love these! I’ll go to sleep singing tonight 😂

• Haha
When shite postcards you tout
And you have fake burnout
That's a moleeeeeee

When you drink from a vase
And write pov memoirs
That's a moleeeeeee

When you laugh up a lung
And take pics with your tongue
That's a moleeeeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Turns out ”That’s Amore” is from a film called The Caddy, and it’s all about golf 🥴Needless to say, Dean Martin had the last laugh because the whole film‘s on YouTube and I’m going in! 🍿
On topic, no wonder Jack’s been so quiet with the Companies House stuff. Pray to LJC for the OAB Ltd 🙏

944DBACC-2A8E-4147-A4FE-479CD0E61485.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Some squiggle posted the inside cover of one of jack's books (with gushing drivel as the caption) and what exactly is this photo supposed to be?!?!
Screenshot_20210605-002654_Instagram.jpg

She looks like she's finally got home after holding in a fart for 8 hours!

A quote from the daily torygraph?! TEN pound a week?

When the fox sniffs
When the glove dies
When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite shins
And then I don’t feel ... so bad.

Oh, wait. Wrong song.
Can we get only musical mod edits from now on? 🤣

When your post is off topic
Or far too misanthropic
That's a waaarning 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I haven't laughed so much since the motivational poster thread. Holding in a fart, hahahahahaha.

• Haha
Yeah, this is for the inside cover Jack, give me massive fart after holding it in all day! That’s it, the JOY of letting it all out! Day after Christmas, stuffed to the gills with lard chicken and mince pie toastier and packet mix trifle, let it rip!!
Great, got the shot first time!

• Haha
Some squiggle posted the inside cover of one of jack's books (with gushing drivel as the caption) and what exactly is this photo supposed to be?!?!View attachment 603571
She looks like she's finally got home after holding in a fart for 8 hours!

A quote from the daily torygraph?! TEN pound a week?

Can we get only musical mod edits from now on? 🤣

When your post is off topic
Or far too misanthropic
That's a waaarning 🎶
£10 a week?! duck right off Tory demon!! About 5 years before her books I was spending a £15 a week as a student and that was definitely a calorie deficit whilst being a 5’1.xx smol vegetarian pixie, how would a taller or more active or growing person cope on that?!

The frustrating thing is to get ANY TV advert approved & aired every single claim has to be substantiated with actual data to the ASA. How you can get away with writing any old tit to make money in books (or on social media but that’s another thread’s worth) is beyond me. For TV they’d want to know exactly what meals went into that £10 figure and calorie contents versus recommendations for different heights / ages / sizes, so you’d have to say “feed your 20lbs 6 month old baby for £10 a week” with small print disclosing x calories in line with x-y gov recommendations and exactly what meals it involved. With that said at 3k unit sales safe to say she isn’t at risk of them running TV ads for her, she’ll be lucky if they can bring themselves to tweet about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
You give Eamonn a fright
When your cooking's not right
That's a moleee

Ruth will coax you along
Though your methods are wrong
That's a moleeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You give Eamonn a fright
When your cooking's not right
That's a moleee

Ruth will coax you along
Though your methods are wrong
That's a moleeeee!
Inspired by you:

RIP that Omega Seamaster,
But Eamonn needs u to cook that pasta faster,
That’s amolé

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who knew there were so many poetic geniuses within the cabal? We have truly transcended the need for Jack. Soz hun but we're a self-sustaining ecosystem now. Don't even care that you nominated yourself for an award you couldn't possibly win even if you assassinated every other nominee with stuffing in a soup. Judging by poor Orphy B's slimy bread sitch the other week you're not even a roll model 🥁
Thread title there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.