Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Ok, I stand corrected about the penny sweets actually costing 1 penny. Seems I went shooting my mouth off without gathering all the relevant facts and information. I’m so sorry, now please leave me alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

hollowhusk

You have CHOSEN to mine your own trauma for your own revenue. How much ad revenue was going on before Christmas when you were claiming to feed 3 people for £20 a week and showing pictures of your own child's packed lunch which even Chartwell would find lacking? Nobody has forced you to share these stories.

Who profited from the Guardian articles claiming the food bank gave you formula for a toddler and you drank it?

Who profited from you telling the world your (potentially fake) autism was a superpower?

Who profited from your numerous TV appearances talking about the poverty?

Who profited from talking about stalking and inappropriate behaviour from an AA sponsor?

Maybe Jack has listened and will actually step back from social media, not post chaos and stick to the cooking, writing books and possibly finding another source of income and if so I wish her luck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

kachoochoo

VIP Member
christ, sweets jack is like something out of Roald Dahl.

you grew up in 1990s Essex, you utter buffoon!

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Why does she fib about the most inane things? If she can remember sweets being a penny, then I’m a sugar mouse and a paper twist of barley sugar.

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has spotted this yet, but there is writing in the embroidery she's done. I've tried to highlight.
View attachment 558820View attachment 558819

I looked the phrase up and apparently it's an AA/NA thing.

P.S. from a distance the work looks fine, I feel a bit horrible saying but looking closely it won't stand up to a wash and is quite untidy.
Wow - check you out spotting the secret words! That is next-level detection 😂 feel like we’re in an Indiana Jones movie and you’ve just illuminated the next step of the puzzle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

kachoochoo

VIP Member
total bullshit. I have heard people raving about frys 5 centre thing, I'd never heard of them and I'm older than jack. turns out they stopped production in 1992. she was 4.

Screenshot_20210430-181638_Chrome.jpg

so, she must have an excellent memory of specific chocolate bars from such an early age. or...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Gah, not Sweets Jack again! (By the way, does she only start her discourses on things named Jack? Jackfruit, black jacks ...)

If she’s back on sweets, this surely means her thread topics are on a rotation system. If we have to endure Tank Jack or Harvester Menu Jack for a second time, I wish you all the best.

• Haha
  • Wow

colouredlines

VIP Member
Having a clean up on my computer and I forgot I found this Blog article by JM's dad. It's from 2012, right when Jack was claiming full poverty, read the last question/answer. Her timelines just don't add up!!! By Jack's timeline she and SB were homeless and struggling to eat, but by her dad's timeline they were off skating and eating out......

Make it make sense!!!

Jack has two much younger foster siblings, so I suppose Mean Dad was busy skating and eating out with them while, just down the road, Jack and SB starved in a lightbulbless executive flat.

Imagine the phone call:

"Hi Jack, we're going to the park, do you two want to come?"

"I can't today, Dad, I'm pawning the TV so I can afford Weetabix."

"Right you are then. Maybe next week."

• Haha
  • Sad
Sending early purely as baby had a nap & husband took a phone call & I’m avoiding putting away laundry & most importantly, hope it’s a good omen for a fresh Sunday night chaos to happen instead. Train drama? More shit deliveroo inspired sweetie discourse? The world is our deep fried oyster.

Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 10.32.27.png

* these are such small numbers & small movements u can’t forensically, factually, or softly confirm or deny anything w them.
* She nets a loss every month, thankfully
* Minimum revenue is the absolute min, assuming a high platform fee. Patreon aren’t clear with this (surprise!) in their documentation you’ve got to log into your account to find out which rate(s) apply, but found an estimate of 7-12% online so went at the higher end
* churn % pretty consistent - last months slightly higher, maybe the teacher drama?
* all but one of this month’s acquired subs have been since she started mentioning “treatment”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80