Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very masculine aesthetic there Jack drawing attention to your boobs.

Even when playing dress up she still looks grubby. And during her poking and prodding she still managed to attend an awards and get dressed up. Yeah ok Jack.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I was watching it. To my shame. Lounging in my Breton.

F it I turned off too soon. I thought the P & G woman had won it (having a minor chaos).

Off to find something with Stephen Graham in to cheer myself up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think they look well either. Feel better soon, Jack. You’re doing much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She looks like she actually has a bruise on her cheekbone/eyesocket. But weve all seen how heavy handed she is with makeup
It does look like that, it might be a shadow from looking on the live. She looks better on the video.

I went and watched her acceptance, I’m pretty sure it was pre-recorded yet she still couldn’t look at the camera - off to the top. ETA: great minds on her eyes @Marmalade Atkins

Reactions: 23
Have to agree with the two fraus above, she looks mostly fine, and bad lighting is at play too.

Reactions: 34
Influencer Of The Year and she's still demoted to "bloggers" here 😭

love to see it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
If I was being poked and prodded and given steroid injections, asking for dog and cat pictures on Twitter because I’m having to live away from home for treatment - I sure as hell wouldn’t be dressing up, putting make up on and on a recording live or not to accept an award.

I am absolutely even more of the belief Jack thinks Twitter is a separate world where she can say and do as she likes on there, and everywhere else is her real, standard world where she just behaves like a semi-normal human.

Edited: Just realised the pleather jacket is out to play again. No wonder I thought grubby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She is so, so terrible and awkward on camera.

Painful.

Lips do look a lot fuller, eyebrows have been done too by the looks of it.

I think she looks a tad tired, but actually nice, I'm so happy she went for a no-clown look!
If you watch her forehead doesn't move at all. Some serious Botox at work there.

She's 100% had her Botox, cheek and lip fillers topped up.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.