Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tesco Med Veg tray; Never Forget. You served your master well, but you chose Mackie Seppuku rather than face another one of her bakes. You were brave and strong Med Veg tray. Rest in peace now, baby. Your torment is over xxx

(You never know Dear Tray, you may get recycled into a can and Our Jackie can torture you some more)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Tesco Med Veg tray; Never Forget. You served your master well, but you chose Mackie Seppuku rather than face another one of her bakes. You were brave and strong Med Veg tray. Rest in peace now, baby. Your torment is over xxx

(You never know Dear Tray, you may get recycled into a can and Our Jackie can torture you some more)
She could poke some more holes in it and grow a plant...she's great with plants. So good.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She could poke some more holes in it and grow a plant...she's great with plants. So good.
Clearly so, aren't her infamous basil plants she brought before she went poor in the backgrounds of the cake bakes? (No one believes that story, Jack!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d say definitely worse. I would hate to think what my mum (who is DEAD) would’ve had to say about that 😳
'Benches are for rissoles, not piss holes', as an uncle of mine informed me when I was a child. He was an actual chef too (who is also now DEAD)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
'Benches are for rissoles, not piss holes', as an uncle of mine informed me when I was a child. He was an actual chef too (who is also now DEAD)
We say tables are for glasses, not cats arses. Slightly changed from my stepdad's long ago roar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's definitely one of those people who know deliberately learns the lyrics of songs, new and old, so she can feel better than other people when she remembers lyrics they don't.
She's definitely one of those people who use Google to look up lyrics so she can feel she looks better than other people when she pretends to remember lyrics they don't.

FIFY 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's definitely one of those people who use Google to look up lyrics so she can feel she looks better than other people when she pretends to remember lyrics they don't.

FIFY 😁
Too much effort involved to actually learn them, lazy pixie

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cba with her preferred pronouns anymore. She makes a mockery of those who genuinely are non-binary.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
My spirit guide has informed that Victoria Wood and Phillipe de Girard have started a ‘raise your hand if you feel personally victimised by Jack Monroe’ support group in the spirit world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Did Jack remove the reference to being a single mum a couple of weeks ago too?

eta - I am not imagining it being there in the first place, am I?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Here I wonder how all the new plants are getting on back at the shabby bungalow. That was money well spent!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.