Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really glad I’m this disabled in the days of the internet. Even thirty years ago I’d be stuck in the bedroom with a tv and a phone as max social interaction. At least now we can compare pictures of a smile(🥕SMOL not smile) lying grifter to bowls join in as long as you can type, and you don’t even need to use your Russell’s to type these days! Praise beans!

For anyone not familiar with this kind of tin opener, a little bird pecks the lid open. It's the only non-vegan tin opener on the market.

View attachment 550720
That an undeclared #ad there @traumatised sideboard? Getting your bitcoin from Big Tinned Fruit these days I see.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I need a side hustle to stay afloat, Hotes. I keep spunking all my bitcoin on sideboards. Incidentally, does anyone need any second-hand cat toys or light bulbs?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I need a side hustle to stay afloat, Hotes. I keep spunking all my bitcoin on sideboards. Incidentally, does anyone need any second-hand cat toys or light bulbs?
Interested, not gonna lie. Is SideboardCat’s favouritist ever toy for sale? Give you a lion bar through the post for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That was a record though @colouredlines, I was thinking the other day we were edging towards people checking Companies House again...
I think we hit a new record! To be fair, with Jack's facetuning, I'd believe she was born in '78, '88, or even '08. She's a chameleon!

BTW - grunking a bit, love to all the Frauen who've opened up about chronic illnesses. I'm glad these threads can bring you a bit of fun (and slop) when things are rough!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
More people have noticed her lack of retweet’s

So many clamouring as to why Jack Monroe isn't named as part of the brilliant Rashford/Kerridge #FullTimeMeals collab. Doubtful that there'll be a repeat of last year's histrionics but lest anyone forgets just what a timely tantrum can achieve.

Jack Monroe Targets Jamie Oliver and Gets A BBC One Show
This will have been mentioned before, but..
not only the Mediterranean arse, but also the massive boots on the worktop 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
More people have noticed her lack of retweet’s

So many clamouring as to why Jack Monroe isn't named as part of the brilliant Rashford/Kerridge #FullTimeMeals collab. Doubtful that there'll be a repeat of last year's histrionics but lest anyone forgets just what a timely tantrum can achieve.

Jack Monroe Targets Jamie Oliver and Gets A BBC One Show
Oh Jack monroe. If I'd been your girlfriend at the head of Channel 4 (Louisa j Compton) when you achieved your BBC gig because of ripping into channel 4's Jamie Oliver and causing a mahoosive hysterical pile on of twitter followers I'd have been so proud.
Especially when you absolutely excelled yourself at the presenting, proved your point and went on to be successful celebrity chef Co presenter.
No nerves, completely natural, giving and encouraging unselfish host.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Doc you think last March what actually happened was that Jack wanted into Jamie’s show and he had no need/no clue who she was and it caused. Massive outrage(she left) but on reality it was never her show!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Doc you think last March what actually happened was that Jack wanted into Jamie’s show and he had no need/no clue who she was and it caused. Massive outrage(she left) but on reality it was never her show!
Yes. She said she was in the running for it. That's not how telly works. Your name might be mentioned in development but that's about it. 'in the running for it' based on no experience of fronting a TV show and no experience as a chef?

The show was literally made by a production team from JAMIE OLIVER PRODUCTIONS 😂

She wasn't in the running for anything.

Fack Monroe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Isnt that what showbiz is all about thought. You audition for a show and the most suited for the part gets it.

Reactions: 29
Isnt that what showbiz is all about thought. You audition for a show and the most suited for the part gets it.
If that was the case she wouldn’t get any work! I get that’s how it works for actors, but surely mackie would fail any audition

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.