Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I was putting together her desire for a WhatsApp group of women in media in recovery. The thing about meetings is you don’t “out” people, anyone can go and be anonymous, the press have done it to a few people and it’s despicable.
Oh I’m not trying to moderate or correct ppl in a call out way sorry, just keen to de bunk the incorrect picture Jackie herself puts out there. I don’t think she’s even attended meetings outside of her brief stint writing about them for cash off the Guardian.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh I’m not trying to moderate or correct ppl in a call out way sorry, just keen to de bunk the incorrect picture Jackie herself puts out there. I don’t think she’s even attended meetings outside of her brief stint writing about them for cash off the Guardian.
No that’s fine, I understand, I was just confirming I understood, there is a line about discussing who does or does not go to a meeting, and for good reason. Obviously Fack has broadcasted being in AA on twitter before.
The other side of the coin - you couldn’t “prove” someone didn’t go even if they said they did, either.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
1619635344416.png

I'm back from being busy. Sending my ouchy mouth catto to the cabal since I was tempted to send him to Jack earlier, I'm sure she will see him but won't count as a comment on her post.

He got an xray, lots of injections and 3 teeth out on Friday but then managed to burst his stitches open yesterday. Thankfully he is ok and can't post crumbs of his ordeal on Twitter!

• Heart
Reactions: 109
View attachment 550382

I'm back from being busy. Sending my ouchy mouth catto to the cabal since I was tempted to send him to Jack earlier, I'm sure she will see him but won't count as a comment on her post.

He got an xray, lots of injections and 3 teeth out on Friday but then managed to burst his stitches open yesterday. Thankfully he is ok and can't post crumbs of his ordeal on Twitter!
He is beautiful Jack doesn’t deserve to witness his beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 550382

Oh what a beauty!!! He has a very intelligent face... If he knows, he knows..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
He is beautiful Jack doesn’t deserve to witness his beauty.
View attachment 550382

What a lovely cat and I bet he's generally making less of a fuss than them right now. IFS she attention seeking all over sm. Imagine real life😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 550382

Get well soon sweet catto, you are so beautiful, and I love the silver and pink collar!

Back on topic, kind of relieved that it’s likely Jack’s just getting wisdom teeth removed or something, but what a ghoulish way to use that to be so vague with details.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m getting a bit hysterical, I can’t stop laughing at that letter to dear heart Philippe!

I got my kids to write letters to Victorian children about the present day, when I’d run out of brain activities for them during lockdown. They were like “hello cockney urchin, I’ve got an Amazon fire tablet which you could play Minecraft on if you hadn’t died in the workhouse. Have you got fruit winders?” they were so bad 😂

This is NOT what Philippe would have wanted!
Heavy Grunk load on my little LJC donkey, but... this made me so happy, thank you @PoorPatrol
Obviously less happy for the pov Victorian urchins, RIP

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 550382

what a gorgeous kitty with his snazzy collar ❤

in other news, I just described my new shorts as "softy soft" and I'll see myself out thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Batten the hatches ninnies, M&S is cofunding a cookery show, cooking with the stars, 8, eight, accomplished chefs will mentor famous faces, to teach them to cook.
⛑🌋
Grunking so I hope this doesn't land awkwardly but I've never seen so much budget- teach yourself-how to-cook-low cost meals content about. It seems like the world and his brother is suddenly doing it, and drowning out Facky. Good! She really grates on me (not corned beef). I'd go so far to admit that I honestly despise her.
And for all the dear fraus in pain or with conditions or illness. I wish I could give you all big hug. Xx ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
No that’s fine, I understand, I was just confirming I understood, there is a line about discussing who does or does not go to a meeting, and for good reason. Obviously Fack has broadcasted being in AA on twitter before.
The other side of the coin - you couldn’t “prove” someone didn’t go even if they said they did, either.
I believe she watched that episode of the West Wing when there is a special meeting for the Vice President and has decided she would also require a special meeting for celebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 550382

He is outstanding. Hope he feels better soon. Please, may I draw him?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
what a gorgeous kitty with his snazzy collar ❤

in other news, I just described my new shorts as "softy soft" and I'll see myself out thanks

Urgh I keep doing this too. And black beans are utterly ruined for me as I think of Fack Monroe every time I am rinsing them. My husband now thinks I'm a bit gauche as I'm constantly refering to going for a 'piss and a sandwich' (I haven't told him about the canal of mithering ninnies, I like him to think I'm BUSY)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Tell me if this is old news, but

Tin Can Cook is also an anagram of:

A conic knot
Can cook nit
Act con oink
Cat conk I no (spoiler for the kittens among us has sent late apologies)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Urgh I keep doing this too. And black beans are utterly ruined for me as I think of Fack Monroe every time I am rinsing them. My husband now thinks I'm a bit gauche as I'm constantly refering to going for a 'piss and a sandwich' (I haven't told him about the canal of mithering ninnies, I like him to think I'm BUSY)
Argh me too! I felt a bit teary earlier reading other fraus' posts who are living with chronic pain and I almost called it the 'eye wets' 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 549463

So Philippe invented the tin can with no way of opening them? Seems legit.
Grunking. This comment tipped me over the edge.
That letter to Cher Phillippe is funking genius. So so funny to read through the eyes of tattle. Reminds me heavily of my own school work. I'd have been delighted with that piece. When I was THIRTEEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.