Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet it is the follow up scan for her 'owie Kier Starmer' swollen jaw. She mentioned around April 8th (just after her government advisory thingy) that she was on antibiotics and was waiting for an appointment for a CT scan and 'possibly surgery (!)'.
Bit of a coincidence if it is something else.

ETA she said the Dr said it could be one of two things - neither 'tricky' but both painful and inconvenient.

Reactions: 49
This BBC Good Food link just appeared on Facebook with recipes to help reduce food waste, and the recipe for salad bag pesto goes to... Dr Rupy.

Will Jack throw shade at him, the way she did at THAT MAN? I doubt it. Those hashtags are something else 🥴

A57AF5F2-0616-41D7-92D6-D8192499D6D0.jpeg

29E4EF75-A504-4C4D-96DE-CFC70885405F.jpeg

1E1FDF63-E31A-4062-AAB2-3CD8AD5CB987.jpeg

39FC09DA-9475-4BB7-8641-2F013AB7930E.jpeg
Credit for the original screenshots to @Catwinky all the way back in Thread 1. Simpler times, Fraus.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
5.....4.....3.....2....1 to Jack saying I HAVE had the vaccine ACTUALLY I just don't spaff everything I do on Twitter thankyou 🙃
She tripped herself up (not that it’ll stop her obvs) by liking that ridiculous tweet about prioritising single people so she can go out kissing.

Not people with learning difficulties*, pregnant women, parents / specifically mothers, etc as was in the news at the time and 2 of which she identifies as...

*writing that term feels a bit wrong but assuming it’s the used term as ch4 news used it in the features they did on the issue? Pls correct me if not xx

Reactions: 43
Hold up, hold up. We’re forgetting something. She was born in 1978 - therefore she’s in the eligible age bracket for the vaccine. Book away, Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Yea I got steroid injections in my hips and they use the ultrasound machine to make sure they're doing it in the right place. I was dead keen to watch then I nearly threw up 😂 not my finest moment.

However I do find it surprising she is able to get so many things in one day during a pandemic, god out with pandemic I had to wait literal months to be seen and then they had to add extra Sunday clinics to help with the backlog. Definitely think it must be private. When will the tip jar be shaken again I wonder.
The tip jar will be being shaken at all the worried squiggles who have DM'd her asking what's wrong. That's partly what all the breadcrumbs are about. That way it's private and the ninnies aren't aware. #stealthtipjarrattlerattle

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
The tip jar will be being shaken at all the worried squiggles who have DM'd her asking what's wrong. That's partly what all the breadcrumbs are about. That way it's private and the ninnies aren't aware. #stealthtipjarrattlerattle
She’s gained 2 Patreons over the last few days. If this baby nap lasts long enough I’ll dig out exact times to see which tweets did it. Plue we’re nearing another month end shed 🎉

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hold up, hold up. We’re forgetting something. She was born in 1978 - therefore she’s in the eligible age bracket for the vaccine. Book away, Jack!
Honestly slightly surprised she’s not tried to claim to be LJCs carer to get it. (I got mine as I care for a relative with asthma - though she’s quite a bit older than LJC, it was the asthma bit that seemed to make me qualify.)

ETA: obv not implying LJC needs a carer, implying only that Jack would lie.

Reactions: 29
This BBC Good Food link just appeared on Facebook with recipes to help reduce food waste, and the recipe for salad bag pesto goes to... Dr Rupy.

Will Jack throw shade at him, the way she did at THAT MAN? I doubt it. Those hashtags are something else 🥴

View attachment 549902
View attachment 549905
View attachment 549913
View attachment 549915Credit for the original screenshots to @Catwinky all the way back in Thread 1. Simpler times, Fraus.
Shabby bungalow. Ok love.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
If she is wanting to be ill, she should be careful what she wishes for. Please don't think I'm sadfishing, I'm just being honest when I say my life completely changed when I became ill, I know everyone with a chronic illness must feel at least a bit the same.

I hate being sick all the time, I look like tit and can't go anywhere. I've lost friends because I'm not the same 'fun' MCM I used to be. I've become really introverted because I have to make my own entertainment and now I'm used to it.

It isn't fun or glamorous, I just hope she comes to her senses and stops wasting a reasonably healthy life before she ends up regretting her words.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
This is a really good point, my brother is in his early 20s and autistic and was offered the jab in early March. He has no other underlying health conditions. Similarly a friend in her 30s has BPD and was also given the jab in early March. She is probably the fittest person I know (ultra marathon runner). It seemed to be that they were prioritising people who may find it harder to cope with hospital admission. If Jack had formal clinical diagnoses etc I don’t see why she wouldn’t have been offered a vaccine by now. Admittedly I’m in Scotland so circumstances may be slightly different to the south of England but surely not that much.
Apols if this has already been said - Jo Whiley campaigned for it I think - her sister who has LD was in hospital and they were struggling to get her to understand the importance of keeping her oxygen on, so Jo went on a bit of a campaign and the goverment relented (very quickly in fairness) and offered it to anyone who may struggle to understand the seriousness of it I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Shabby bungalow. Ok love.
If I recall correctly, she caught herself on afterwards and tweeted along the lines of just being frustrated about how untidy her bungalow was and it is lovely and not shabby and that she wouldn’t want her landlord to misunderstand and be offended. Or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If she is wanting to be ill, she should be careful what she wishes for. Please don't think I'm sadfishing, I'm just being honest when I say my life completely changed when I became ill, I know everyone with a chronic illness must feel at least a bit the same.

I hate being sick all the time, I look like tit and can't go anywhere. I've lost friends because I'm not the same 'fun' MCM I used to be. I've become really introverted because I have to make my own entertainment and now I'm used to it.

It isn't fun or glamorous, I just hope she comes to her senses and stops wasting a reasonably healthy life before she ends up regretting her words.
I feel like you could be describing me MCM. My life has changed irrevocably with my chronic illness, it dominates everything I do (or can't do anymore LOLLLLLL) and I wouldn't wish it on anyonre.

Big blubbery Brian hugs to you. I wish you millions more better than bad days xxxx 🤗💕💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The narrative has certainly shifted from these tweets in March. Now it's all about her.
Screenshot_20210428-151116.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
If I recall correctly, she caught herself on afterwards and tweeted along the lines of just being frustrated about how untidy her bungalow was and it is lovely and not shabby and that she wouldn’t want her landlord to misunderstand and be offended. Or something.
Unfortuantely I think that was when she called it a crappy bungalow? It's happened more than once... Although the same excuse would be wheeled out no doubt.

Reactions: 35
You all know I live I Southend, my mum does too. She has a brain tumour which was treated at a neurology hospital in London near Great Ormond Street as they couldn’t do it at Southend hospital. I also remember her having a few different scans and things on the same day before but to be honest she’s had so many it’s hard to remember exactly how many in one day!
So yes Jack could be treated for something in London instead of Southend but she’s also a billy bullshitter so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Me am still grunk (so many chaoses) but omg the bowls. I'm dying. See how fun life can be jackie! You should try it some time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If she was born in 1978 her timeline might make a bit more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It was Janey Godley who originally described him as a
thon big haunted pencil in 2019 and a big victorian haunted pencil in April 2020. Jack used that description of him in July 2020 in you don't batch cook when you are suicidal.

I love her originality.

I have no time for anyone who invites their followers to play a game of Guess The Ailment. She's loving this. And she's spending her evenings cooking more maverick slop than she has done in months, so she certainly seems to be full of post-Treatment energy.

Have they invented CT scans that detect Munchausen's yet?
And the salinity references from mom.

Hopefully Jack is getting this message. Her post quoting a daytime radio presenter has garnered more than double the ❤ that her sadfishing one did.

View attachment 549793
Don't you dare question her trauma, some things are private.

If they are private and you don't wantfolk to know about them then don't hint about very serious illness on Twitter, it's natural curiosity that people want to know more.

reminds me of my colleage.

X I'm at the hospital getting a scan.
Friend: What's wrong hun, I hope you're ok.
X: It's PRIVATE.

X is in a relationship.
Friend: oh, that's lovely, whose the lucky guy?
X: My love life is PRIVATE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I have to
5.....4.....3.....2....1 to Jack saying I HAVE had the vaccine ACTUALLY I just don't spaff everything I do on Twitter thankyou 🙃
Oh 100% this is going to occur before the week is out now!!! She loves latching on to our topics, she couldn't handle our Jack Bowls glee so threw in some mini chaos for us all to talk about instead.

It's just suddenly pissed it down in London town, remember Jack, the rain is just as wet even when you went to a grammar school :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.