Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Ed Balls Day today. Once again Jack is trying to overshadow a big day in news, politics, and Twitter. 🙁

Seriously though, is it just me or is Jack trying to lay two separate paths of breadcrumbs, one for all the scans etc and another for rehab/recovery?
I’m glad other fraus have explained how nasty the way Jack’s going about this is, because I agree and just can’t find the words.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
So does anyone with any medical / geographical knowledge know if there's any good reason for her to be treated in London rather than nearer to home, other than going private?
No. I’m a sickly Frau, and medical-adjacent 🔺. If it was anything serious she’d be under her own PCT. If it was something really awful she’d still be going to Southend Hospital. I know this because I live near where she’s staying now, also 🔺, and I’ve tried to see if a person having a crap experience with Southend hospital 🔺 can come here for treatment, and no they can’t. I have multiple close people treated at Southend for various levels of seriousness. They can’t just be like ‘nah, I’d prefer UCLH jazzy MacMillan Centre thanks’. You’d have to completely move house (to central London) to be treated here. Unless perhaps it was something nobody had ever ever seen before in a local hospital, but unlikely. You wouldn’t be here for weeks and weeks of diagnostics.

Also. It makes no sense to be having steroid injections booked in on the same day as investigative stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I have no time for anyone who invites their followers to play a game of Guess The Ailment. She's loving this. And she's spending her evenings cooking more maverick slop than she has done in months, so she certainly seems to be full of post-Treatment energy.

Have they invented CT scans that detect Munchausen's yet?
Aye, this is so irksome. I don't wish her any physical ailments or worse but Louisa Facking Jackfruit Crumble she's a tit on social media about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Squigs have sent an army of cattos, doggos and other animals, as requested. Some blue tickers (Zoe Williams, Tom Watson) got involved, but I didn’t see Mom or Caitlin.

Not one of them, as far as I could be bothered to scroll, were asking what’s wrong with her. It’s all very strange.

Joanne Harris, Chocolat writer, is having cancer treatment at the moment, having been diagnosed during lockdown. From what I’ve seen, she has been pretty matter of fact and clear about what she’s dealing with. No alarmist hints or breadcrumbs that could upset her fans. She seems like a nice person from Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Joanna Harris has for ages done threads about writing #tenthings as suggested by her followers. They are really useful and practical.

Reactions: 32
How would they know that she needs a cortisone injection before they have the results of the scan/Xray? Surely treatment would be decided once the diagnostic investigations had been completed.

Every time I've been for a scan or Xray, I then have to have a follow up appointment with the consultant to discuss the findings and treatment options. That appointment has never been the same day.

That has always been the same process, even with suspected cancer diagnosis.

However I always have my treatment through the NHS.
Yep! And often treatment decisions will go to a multidisciplinary board, especially if it’s something big and scary like she’s eluding to. The unexciting thing for her is that the majority of people who get these scans come back fine, having a scan itself isn’t a death sentence it’s a diagnostic tool? She’s pathetic.

She must be the only person with an autoimmune problem in the country to not be offered a vaccine yet? Not got any immune issues as I thankfully didn’t require chemo/radio but have been offered a vaccine (can’t take the AZ tho so still waiting), I know ppl with immune problems were offered from the outset so weren’t even restricted by the “brand”. She’s a bullshitter there’s nothing wrong with her other than the fact her hands look vile 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Yep! And often treatment decisions will go to a multidisciplinary board, especially if it’s something big and scary like she’s eluding to. The unexciting thing for her is that the majority of people who get these scans come back fine, having a scan itself isn’t a death sentence it’s a diagnostic tool? She’s pathetic.

She must be the only person with an autoimmune problem in the country to not be offered a vaccine yet? Not got any immune issues as I thankfully didn’t require chemo/radio but have been offered a vaccine (can’t take the AZ tho so still waiting), I know ppl with immune problems were offered from the outset so weren’t even restricted by the “brand”. She’s a bullshitter there’s nothing wrong with her other than the fact her hands look vile 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've said this before about her vaccine! If she truly was poorly she would have been in group 4 with me, I'm a couple of years older and having my second jab next week. (First was in Feb). It's all bullshit. If you look at the group criteria, Autism is considered a good enough reason alone to bump you up a group or two. She's a self diagnosing twit.

She might be having tests today, who knows, she lies so much, but she is def a munchie through and through, she could be told by the best doctors in the land that she is A-OK all the way down, and she'll still protest and wail about imaginary ailments as she always need to be a victim in some sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I ♥ quokkas so much! They are definitely too good for Jack
They’re hardcore little creatures! I grew up near to where they live 🔺 and my favourite ‘fun fact’ from our school trip ...
Apparently the mother quokkas are known to drop their young in front of predators so that they can escape 😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I've said this before about her vaccine! If she truly was poorly she would have been in group 4 with me, I'm a couple of years older and having my second jab next week. (First was in Feb). It's all bullshit. If you look at the group criteria, Autism is considered a good enough reason alone to bump you up a group or two. She's a self diagnosing twit.

She might be having tests today, who knows, she lies so much, but she is def a munchie through and through, she could be told by the best doctors in the land that she is A-OK all the way down, and she'll still protest and wail about imaginary ailments as she always need to be a victim in some sense.
Babes, same <3 <3 <3. Have RA and had 2'nd jab two weeks ago. (thank you NHS).

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s Ed Balls Day today. Once again Jack is trying to overshadow a big day in news, politics, and Twitter. 🙁

Seriously though, is it just me or is Jack trying to lay two separate paths of breadcrumbs, one for all the scans etc and another for rehab/recovery?
I’m glad other fraus have explained how nasty the way Jack’s going about this is, because I agree and just can’t find the words.
Much like her cooking, I find her behaviour around all this deeply distasteful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

That's the thing though you'd think with all her ailments and the fact she needs hospitals. They would have given her the vaccine before now. Perhaps she can't have it due to her " treatments" I don't know.

Reactions: 20
Rude of Cook’s matches to overlook a literal ex fire fighter with decades of experience / urchin who lived by candle light after she sold all her lightbulbs / the best chef ever for this partnership. Living for TK becoming a second THAT MAN

View attachment 549481

(Soz for weird cropping it’s cos I have hands x)
Wonder if she knows that Gizzi Erskine has bagged a collab with Mulberry! 😂 Sorry, couldn't resist.

Link covered by a spoiler as Gizzi takes a tour of Borough Market. Vegan Fraus and Herrs may want to skip on by.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
...she could be told by the best doctors in the land that she is A-OK all the way down, and she'll still protest and wail about imaginary ailments as she always need to be a victim in some sense.
You can think me bad minded, but I think she would love to be diagnosed with a serious condition.

I'll tell you something for nothing Jack, having a serious illness is not something to wish for. If you think your life is difficult now, you have no idea how bad it can get. It really isn't a fun day out going to hospital for people that have to do it regularly.

Your tweets seem to show you gleeful at the thought of a trip to hospital. That really is sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
I'm so confused. Jack got the treatments before the investigative procedures?

This is just like how she watched Better Call Saul before Breaking Bad.

Baffling

• Haha
Reactions: 67
You can think me bad minded, but I think she would love to be diagnosed with a serious condition.

I'll tell you something for nothing Jack, having a serious illness is not something to wish for. If you think your life is difficult now, you have no idea how bad it can get. It really isn't a fun day out going to hospital for people that have to do it regularly.

Your tweets seem to show you gleeful at the thought of a trip to hospital. That really is sick.
Sadly I agree with you, Manc 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.