Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the skin side down was her desperate attempt to justify if being quirky 'upside down' pineapple chicken. Regardless of the fact that this would result in a vile slimy texture.
Surely the inspo for that atrocity was upside pineapple cake, where it's flipped over at the end to have the fruit on top. Why didn't she do that (would that work for a chicken dish?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Surely the inspo for that atrocity was upside pineapple cake, where it's flipped over at the end to have the fruit on top. Why didn't she do that (would that work for a chicken dish?)

(I've never got to do this before and I got quite excited!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Immediately made me think of the tragic orange dust bread or whateverthefucktthatwas
She could have fashioned a little cat out of a date and a pecan
I have three indoor cats, I love them dearly but I don't want a cake reminding me of my thrice-daily chore of poo box cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I always associate Frankie Boyle with descriptions of Rees-Mogg as a haunted whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Rude of Cook’s matches to overlook a literal ex fire fighter with decades of experience / urchin who lived by candle light after she sold all her lightbulbs / the best chef ever for this partnership. Living for TK becoming a second THAT MAN

View attachment 549481

(Soz for weird cropping it’s cos I have hands x)
Amy Sheppard Food on IG has been working with them as well. Her food's really nice too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she is having all that done on one visit, she is definitely going private. As you all know, I have recently had a cancer operation. It's not difficult to make clear, is it Jack? No one judges you for making your illness known, they judge you for dropping hints and implying it is something serious to gain sympathy and social media attention.

I had numerous separate dates to have my scans and treatments. They are not great at coordinating appointments in the NHS.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
It's funny that when she's criticising politicians etc she's goes straight for their appearance yet if anyone does that about her, she starts complaining about trolls and the cabal

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Why are so many people so willing to share pictures of their Doggo’s and cattos (and squirrels?) in response to a vague sadfishing tweet. There’s hundreds of them... The squiggles are weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
You weren't the first person to say it though, were you, Jack?
She's not had an original thought in her life.

Wonder how long it'll take her to say what's wrong now she's dropping all this exploratory terminology in. I've had a shitload of ultrasounds, and X-rays, and other invasive procedures over the past few years and there is absolutely nothing gravely wrong with me (in the interests of transparency I have horrendous periods and also fell down a trap-door, necessitating quite a few scans etc)

I could have really made it sound like it though if I'd wanted to...

If it's cancer then that is bleeping crappy, if it isn't she needs to get a hobby or stop using health conditions as a personality trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Political Jack is on their way back, because of course they are. I am surprised Jack has hung off commenting on Boris Johnson for so long.
I see that Delicious magazine has used a food stylist for the article. I notice that in the most recent tweets those who do not follow Jack are allowed to comment upon the shrouded medical issues, the 'political' posts - but not Jacks food.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Why are so many people so willing to share pictures of their Doggo’s and cattos (and squirrels?) in response to a vague sadfishing tweet. There’s hundreds of them... The squiggles are weird.
To be 'seen' I'm guessing by their Dear Heart, Jackie. (Unfortunately squiggs, she only reads the blue tickers, you need to be a Frau to get properly seen by the eye of Sauron and have her being a creepy copycat)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
To be 'seen' I'm guessing by their Dear Heart, Jackie. (Unfortunately squiggs, she only reads the blue tickers, you need to be a Frau to get properly seen by the eye of Sauron and have her being a creepy copycat)
I dunno if it's the petulant streak in me coming out but I'd feel bad submitting any of my cats for the consideration of Jack Monroe. Even the bushy one that left me a present of two thorny twigs on my spot on the sofa this morning that I didn't see til it was too late.

• Haha
  • Heart
(I say this as a former dog owner and lover of seeing cute dog/cat photos myself)

If there's one thing I know about most pet owners, it's that they are always dying to share pictures of their pets! JM uses this to her advantage for the engagement to get lots of replies which I understand is good for her reach on twitter?

• Heart
Oh, glorious defender of trifles and speaker of sense, I wish you were my friend.

1619605394321.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.