Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Oh and the vegan version of Colin is called Charlie so even Vecreation the creator got the memo about the C.
I guess it’s the name of the company, but for a split second I thought it was a guy‘s name, like 🍃 “VECREACTION THE CREATOR, RULER OF THE VIGGLES!” 🍃

She’s put a slither of the Emin in shot for us the fucking weirdo. Smelling and behaving like a serial killer now.

Triangulated the emin. Nothing to write home about - it’s the mass produced para olympics piece. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It appears that 300 copies were made and I’m seeing prices online between £995-6,500, the latter feels unrealistic considering there are original sketches for sale for under a grand online. Anyway one just sold on eBay for £600. So a load of hype over nothing as per.
Also, can’t believe you triangulated the Emin!! Finally!!! Of course it wasn’t as big a deal as she made out! Its a nice picture of two gloves though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
As much as I adored my mum, she was not the best at cooking. Having said that she always made us a cake, and it was decorated with whatever we liked at the time. One year I got a chocolate cake with plastic farm animals and wee fences on it, such a great memory to have especially now she's passed.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

bladiesla

VIP Member
The thing with her tweeting about the Polish purchases that it's still not about celebrating diversity in food, it's all about her "discovering" it and her being a maverick smol pixie for eating it out of the jar. It'a about her consuming somathing, not that what is consumed.

• Heart

Cactusflower

Kurva 😡.
Polish Jack can fuck off. My ex & father of my daughter is Polish. It’s not some exotic breed to fawn & condesend. I can’t stand all this faux glee at the funny stuff ‘forrins’ eat. Polish people don’t live on pickles & Jaffa cakes you twat.
My daughter has to deal with enough shit from people who can’t even be bothered to pronounce her surname properly or quiz us about where we’re from 🙄.
She’s so middle class it’s painful 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Oh god she's going to start shoehorning mentions of her foster brother into her tweets again isn't she?
You’ve just reminded me that we’ve heard nothing more of her foster brother after he wanted his hair doing coincidentally the week of the social media BLM blackout. Really makes the whole wheeling him out to make her relevant thing even more disgusting. She has no shame.

• Angry
  • Sad
Episode 11: at a homestay in China, Jack howls and claws at the floor that she is a 90% pescetarian, after the host misunderstands her request for "cattos and doggos".

• Haha
  • Wow

colouredlines

VIP Member
Also no offence but she is a "literal" cook and she couldn't be arsed to make a simple cake for her son. Something like that she could whip up in a evening. I am not bake off chef I always make a cake for my kids birthday ( heck last year because the kids wanted to make me one I helped make my own) it doesn't have to be expensive. I have bought toppers with their " current" fave thing on it for like a quid of eBay and baked Vicky sponges before and sometimes I go all out. Depends on funds.
To be fair, maybe he requested a shop-bought cake? I sure would, in his position!

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Oh god I've just looked more closely at her Polish supermarket haul and noticed she purchased the famous delicacy which is ... Polish Cup-a-Soup #clown

• Haha
Ten weeks. That's around the time of the tweet I posted last night:

View attachment 507524

Well done for keeping up in real time, Jack 🥰
Considering the current situation should we be fucking with the effectiveness of hand washes?

Can’t abide the middle class Twitteratti acting frugal because they do pointless grim things like diluting hand wash or not washing their hair. Yes I’m sure those increments of pennies are what led to your comfortable financial position 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She’s put a slither of the Emin in shot for us the fucking weirdo. Smelling and behaving like a serial killer now.

Triangulated the emin. Nothing to write home about - it’s the mass produced para olympics piece. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It appears that 300 copies were made and I’m seeing prices online between £995-6,500, the latter feels unrealistic considering there are original sketches for sale for under a grand online. Anyway one just sold on eBay for £600. So a load of hype over nothing as per.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Episode 7: Jack travels to France, this time with unnamed housemate, proclaiming the trip to be ‘killing two birds with one stone’. She invents a vegan creme brûlée made out of desiccated banana peel, but refuses to disclose the recipe unless Macron grants her Freedom of Paris.

She is refused and her housemate loses a scarf of great sentimental value underneath the Eiffel Tower. Post-credit shots include her giving the housemate silent treatment while tweeting passive aggressive Lost alerts under her Burberry jacket.

• Haha
  • Wow