Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who did it for something very emotionally loaded which didn't happen and people started suggesting that the person starts paying back the crowdfunded money, it went very quiet after that and then not long after the asker reappeared with something big and very expensive.
Hard to make this make sense because I'm trying not to do a triangulation (very niche genre)

Reactions: 25
This is one of the main problems with crowdfunding gofundme style. There is no contract that specifies what is done with the money. It can be used for anything and as it was given with no strings the giver can’t ask for it back. see all the unofficial gofundmes that spring up around every crisis and they might make a couple of thousand before it’s discovered they aren’t related to the actual things and then disappear.

Reactions: 27
Nudge Hiss Erosion sounds like it may have been covered in the same lesson as Ox-Bow Lakes, if so, I was truanting.

Reactions: 46
These inspo posts are all so brilliant. I don't know if anyone I know in real life would laugh at these with me. Good work cable guys

Reactions: 37
These inspo posts are all so brilliant. I don't know if anyone I know in real life would laugh at these with me. Good work cable guys
I know! I’m always sad that I can’t communicate in tattle/Jack with my friends.

oh look I’m not very good at being away am I?

Reactions: 31
Who's the guy in a leotard, please? I would have messaged but couldn't.

Reactions: 9
New thread!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.