Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she actually worked a real job she could know that the standard is to leave the meeting completely, message someone in the meeting and say ‘blue screen of death’ and rejoin when you are ready with an apology. But she can just waltz about whatever way she wants of course!
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely, ‘so sorry WiFi is patchy so switching camera off’ 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To give her what she wants:

@Jack_M - u ok hun? dm me xoxo i know the mods said no tattle 4 u but forget them, Poca is a 🐍🐍🐍 i'm here 4 u babes x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I reckon if somebody was glad Jack had taken a tit after a bad bout of constipation she'd offer to bag it up and send it to them

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The blog post prior to that one had tomatoes in as did the posts following that one. At the time she was also publishing recipes with tree nuts, which, as an extremely common allergen, would probably be considered as an anaphylaxis cause before tomatoes. Never mentioned again on Instagram or blog.

In 2015 shortly after her relationship with Allegra ended (which may or may not be relevant, m’lud) she posted pictures of ECGs (serious captions but ECG in photo signed as normal) and 24 hour traces.

View attachment 496413
Here's the long version on her blog:

"""""""suspected heart attack"""""" apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The blog post prior to that one had tomatoes in as did the posts following that one. At the time she was also publishing recipes with tree nuts, which, as an extremely common allergen, would probably be considered as an anaphylaxis cause before tomatoes. Never mentioned again on Instagram or blog.

In 2015 shortly after her relationship with Allegra ended (which may or may not be relevant, m’lud) she posted pictures of ECGs (serious captions but ECG in photo signed as normal) and 24 hour traces.

View attachment 496413
Wow, she’s a 10 on the Jameela scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It’s a shame she doesn’t crack the big book open to learn about the importance of honesty and living a good honest life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Here's the long version on her blog:

"""""""suspected heart attack"""""" apparently.
Spoiler: it was not a heart attack.

They are quite easy to diagnose Jack. We do an ECG and check your blood for elevated troponin. Bingo! Myocardial Infarction!
Also... that troponin lingers for a while so there’s not really any suspected about it, it either happened or it didn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

View attachment 496413
Calvin Klein?

FANCY.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack's tattoos on her forearms look kinda dirty to me - I know very little about tattoos, but don't people take into account their skin tone and the size and intensity (block of colour vs line drawing - I don't know the terminology forensically!) of the design, and its proportion to the body part, before getting it done?
She doesn’t even know if she has a horseshoe an omega tattoo 😱

• Haha
'Suspected' heart attack. Meaning that's what she wants everyone to think. Weasel words. She should be in advertising.

• Haha

They are quite easy to diagnose Jack. We do an ECG and check your blood for elevated troponin. Bingo! Myocardial Infarction!
Are minor heart attacks a thing? (Genuine question as she implies she’s been having minor heart attacks in that blog post).
89171415-3A63-4D6A-A96F-81024111C8DA.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

She doesn't specify who suspected it was a heart attack though - a qualified doctur or Jack herself? 🤔

Speaking of Jack's many ailments, I haven't seen @SoulRebel, keeper of lists, for a while! Hope all is well!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.