Jack Monroe #168 Darling, bit gauche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intrigued by all the Buckfast chat (my step dad is making mulled wine but it's not ready yet) so I googled and it's available very close to my house. Yessssss

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Pisses me off that she hoovers all the yellow sticker stuff up when someone relying on the discount could’ve had em

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
I knew she'd be reactivated by the time I wake up today. She's truly addicted to Twitter. What I would do for a kid-free Sunday and she farts around posting endless tit on Twitter for all of it, every week. Sad

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Visiting Japan in Cherry Blossom season is one of my life goals. 🥰🌸

And to keep things on topic, Tokyo is also 5919.93 miles from Southend-on-Sea, so that’s a plus.
Highly recommend! We got engaged a few years ago under the cherry blossoms and sipped cherry blossom champagne outside Osaka castle. Probably best trip of my life (even if I threw up for 11 hours straight on the flight back - curse you travel sickness!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Intrigued by all the Buckfast chat (my step dad is making mulled wine but it's not ready yet) so I googled and it's available very close to my house. Yessssss
No offence to anyone but it's horrible! Best drunk towards the end of a 4 day bender. Ahhh those were the days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
A squiggle is going on about their cat stealing HCB and mince pies.

My cat (and now my dog) wasn’t allowed anywhere near grapes or raisins so if the squiggles are this clueless about pet care then Jack is free to let poor Cooper play among whatever plants he chooses without comment.

😞
Cost me £500 one Christmas when my great aunt thought it was ok to feed my dog (not Jack) mince pies!

edited to make sense

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
P'raps I'll just look at the Buckfast then. I'm not much of a drinker anyway :sneaky:

Jack get that cat away from the flowers. Even if they aren't toxic it's not a good habit to let him do that.

Reactions: 27
I know nothing about the buckfast bees! Fascinated now. When I was a teenager I remember thinking the monks in an abbey was made up bollocks. It was only when lockdown happened and they posted about ceasing production and I looked at their website and realised that was all real which was an eye opener!!
Vintage documentary here - with some insane sci-fi 1970s bee music!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Never mind my pear chicken thighs.

do you know what buckfast is?
I feel like a live tasting needs to happen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.