Jack Monroe #168 Darling, bit gauche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she post something last summer about Louisa Compton the Brexit tin thief wanting to mow the back garden too, but Jack wanted her meadow and stropping about it?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
58707F24-55CB-421B-A82F-5FED4330877F.jpeg
Visited another shop and the pineapple tins are sold out too, however I feel I need to persevere with the recipe and bought the princes tinned pears as a substitute because all ingredients are the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The Pink News headline "Jack Monroe quits Twitter 'for the good of their mental health'" confused me with the pronoun - I thought it meant she had quit for the good of poor Twitter's mental health.
that would also be accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's obsessed by renting. Last night I went on a mega grunk through her Insta, (nothing good on the TV, what else are you gonna do?)
Anyway it threw up this comment about David Bowie songs...
View attachment 492314

I am not a Bowie expert but had to look up the lyrics and possible meaning for Glass Spider. It's about...a glass spider.
Saw Bowie in concert- amazing gig ...in Edinburgh in the 80's ...well before Jack was even born ( and btw Jack, he sadly died of liver cancer)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 492383Visited another shop and the pineapple tins are sold out too, however I feel I need to persevere with the recipe and bought the princes tinned pears as a substitute because all ingredients are the same.
I'd have gone with multiple fruit cocktails to get the required amount of pineapple, or the chocolate frosting as it's reduced.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Back from date walk early as I made sure we walked really fast to get back in time for 1.30 we saw another couple so came home.

Jack ‘capability brown’ Monroe is really not fun to listen to.

And if she can’t identify wild garlic she is a bigger moron than we thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Back from date walk early as I made sure we walked really fast to get back in time for 1.30 we saw another couple so came home.

Jack ‘capability brown’ Monroe is really not fun to listen to.

And if she can’t identify wild garlic she is a bigger moron than we thought.
Capability Brown, haha! I should have ripped abs the amount of laughing I'm doing.

Still a fatty. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's obsessed by renting. Last night I went on a mega grunk through her Insta, (nothing good on the TV, what else are you gonna do?)
Anyway it threw up this comment about David Bowie songs...
View attachment 492314

I am not a Bowie expert but had to look up the lyrics and possible meaning for Glass Spider. It's about...a glass spider.
She is so bleeping wrong.

Cause of Bowie's death wasn't released at the time.

Glass spider is from 1987, when home ownership was soaring, from around the time her working class mom and pa were purchasing their house.

Anyway, I cant imagine bowie giving flying duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Long Covid affecting her olfactory senses? Oh, she's lived there longer than we've been in a pandemic so that's wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.