Jack Monroe #168 Darling, bit gauche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obsessed by renting. Last night I went on a mega grunk through her Insta, (nothing good on the TV, what else are you gonna do?)
Anyway it threw up this comment about David Bowie songs...
20210321_115656.jpg

I am not a Bowie expert but had to look up the lyrics and possible meaning for Glass Spider. It's about...a glass spider.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Did anyone else read Malory Towers as a kid? I think she's been reading those books, describing flowers as jolly.

STFU Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She's obsessed by renting. Last night I went on a mega grunk through her Insta, (nothing good on the TV, what else are you gonna do?)
View attachment 492314

I am not a Bowie expert but had to look up the lyrics and possible meaning for Glass Spider. It's about...a glass spider.
Also, it was liver cancer.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Shes a bleeping prick.

Bragging about her 'grounds', going on about large lawns and several trees. She doesnt take care of that garden. She doesnt deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 492314

Reminds me of the Russian spies explaining why they’d visited Salisbury by reciting the Wikipedia entry on the cathedral.
“The spire is 400 foot tall, etc. etc.”

ETA, you can always tell if wild garlic is planted nearby, can’t miss the smell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.