Jack Monroe #166 Comments are off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I showed Mr Ssw the Mary video and asked him if he wanted a birthday video from her and he asked if I wanted a divorce rude 😂. Fab autistic and her spit spot wink are going to live in my head rent free for quite some time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope Louisa Compton has a decent prenup. Head of Channel 4 News cannot live on Brexit tins alone (after paying the rent arrears for the crappy bungalow).
They’re largely not enforceable in the UK really, especially where kids are involved or a large income disparity as it’s all based in need. someone like Allegra would have been safe as the ££ is very likely shielded in a family office, but anyone else is fuuuuucked when our smol court pixie with 100% success rate (n=1) comes through.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Biffing people? BIFFING PEOPLE??

Has there been a single week when Jack has managed to avoid some sort of physical catastrophe?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my god who has time for tweeting and deleting about their bleeping nose. Bore off!

How is everyone? I've got my feet up watching Thor Ragnarok. Probably one of my favourite Marvel films. Taika Waititi can do no wrong!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.