Jack Monroe #155 What a sad little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got 2 pages to catch up with, but this synesthesia chat is fascinating. There was a Terry Pratchett game where Lewton became a werewolf (just looked it up, Discworld Noir) and he could see smells as colours. Its always interested me since then and I have learned it is a thing and what its name is so thank you cabal members!

I have 32 teeth if anyone is interested.

@Sideboard Bob have you discovered fainting goats yet?
I love Terry Pratchett and Discworld, but had no idea about this game! And no, I’ve not discovered fainting goats, please tell me its not as upsetting as it sounds! 🤣

On topic, as batshit insane as the “how it started” tweet is, it’s nothing compared to her last full moon chaos tweet, the one about the Tory poster and a painfully intensive comparison.

Reactions: 23
I love Terry Pratchett and Discworld, but had no idea about this game! And no, I’ve not discovered fainting goats, please tell me its not as upsetting as it sounds! 🤣

On topic, as batshit insane as the “how it started” tweet is, it’s nothing compared to her last full moon chaos tweet, the one about the Tory poster and a painfully intensive comparison.
Yay to no antisemitic behaviour this month!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she need to be congratulated for having visible tattoos, is there some sort of law preventing you from having tattoos in the vicinity of Downing Street? A motivational poster with Jack's face on it? Why are the squiggles being particularly daft today, have they all got brain damage from spray painting Del Monte tins indoors?

For a Textiles project I once put together an A3 mood board with drawings of several models wearing the most hideous clothes I could conjure up and called it 'Fashion for People With No Eyes'. Everything she's shown wearing in that stock photo gallery is worse than what I came up with. Her poor son at the vigil as well, he shouldn't have been there no matter how cute he looks in his little tie and waistcoat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I normally agree, but this is the girl who said that she was priced out of something after it went up by 6p and that she couldn't afford to turn her lights on.

The things she's alleging are so extreme that normal common sense can't apply.
And all of that while she claims she was selling SBs possessions and taking money from his money box.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How long until she deletes these tweets? Can’t afford butter but now listing all the stuff she has. Make it make sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Re the colour thing, I don't really have that. Tastes smells and sounds are more dominant.
I think this is a different thing but I have a really strong sense of smell. It's a blessing and a curse. I have smelt gas leaks when other people couldn't, mold in hard to find places, not visibly off food. Bin lorries, food waste bags, dog tit, meat and cheese all make me heave. The smell gets in my nose and down my throat 🤢 Jack's cooking would kill me. But I can't smell unusual things like lies or Parkinson's. There are at least two documented women who have that ability. And it is thought some animals like cats a d dogs can smell cancer in humans.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
656275D7-64CE-4042-A3EA-6D275E16532D.jpeg

Agh she’s giddy. Stfu Jack, we’ve seen your telly and we don’t give a tit unless it’s made of butter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
He would have been only just 6. She dressed him up in a suit and floridly said about how she’d told him why they were there and what had happened. Then decided less than a year later to stand as an MP herself. head.
Oh Christ, that's way too young :(, I was thinking 10 or so. I momentarily forgot it was 2016 when it happened :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.