Jack Monroe #155 What a sad little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry, that sounds delicious. I've bookmarked it for future use!

Reactions: 18
you going for it though?

Reactions: 32
I only see Mr F at weekends at the moment and our Saturday morning routine is now that I wake up early and catch up here and he wakes up and without even opening his eyes says ‘what’s she done now?’. He still probably couldn’t pick her out of a line up but it has just really made me chuckle.

Reactions: 64
Eurgh. MCDad just asked what's for dinner.

I said I'm fine, my love. I'll get something later.

I really have waterfall mouth looking at that.

Reactions: 24
Normal routine has continued, he’s slithered over all amorous and I’ve just gasped ‘she’s BOILING mushrooms’ and he’s slithered back.

Reactions: 65
I think she’s actually seems/looks the most comfortable in ‘normal, expected gender’ clothes, but she can’t accept that and thinks that she needs to be ‘different’ it’s why whenever she tries another style it looks like cosplay, ....... obviously people can pick and change their style, I have a friend who is truly a style chameleon, and they look comfortable whatever they are wearing.

Reactions: 32
Good point- I forgot about her bread making habit! She probably has a fridge for all her starters like all those horrid scobys we heard about

But isn’t it more fun to think she only gets posh bread from Waitrose and Ocado?
She definitely thinks that “bread in a bag” is some kind of symbol of being working class.

Reactions: 40
Just caught up, oh my days! Well she's right, she did come back with a bang. Nothing like a full moon cookathon ay?!

Reactions: 36
did she look in the mirror before she left the house?? Did she wear it for a bet?? Awful
She doesn't get that you can dress formally, appropriately, and still adhere to your 'traaaazers on a bird?!' aesthetic. A decently tailored suit etc, maybe show off your tattoos a bit, but then she wouldn't cause imaginary offence. I'm sat here at work in my jeans and t shirt with my AWFUL first tattoo and hand tattoos showing, just waiting for the general public to come in and start fainting at the sight of me.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.