Jack Monroe #155 What a sad little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s put ex fire service in her bio to soak up any potential floating head TV slots surrounding this cladding controversy. Slots that should go to actual fire service staff, Grenfell survivors and campaigners, or leaseholders in a similar position?

Not someone whose dad sorted them out with a job vastly outpaced their open market rate, well over a decade ago now...? What value does she have to add to the conversation over than melodrama?
This 100%, she wants to hoover up any paid for media appearances. Which, if she hates them so much, why do them? Is that her idea of easy money perhaps?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
You have to stop with this! You cannot simply take on the mantle of your father's career. My Dad is a doctor and I'm sure none of you ninnies want me examining any of your nooks and crannies...or rashes or ouchies or splinters. How many fires did you actually put out? Oh, that'll be a big fat zero. Grenfell and the repercussions should not be an opportunity for you to wave your "expert" flag to impress the squiggles. This definitely definitely isn't about you! 😠

F1DFECB7-D55D-4584-9EFF-75C69419516E.jpeg

Sorry, feeling quite vexed at the moment. Ate two boiled eggs - they weren't pie.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
She’s gone full c1994 your mate meets someone out of the back of the paper lonely hearts, used to be in the SAS and or MI6 consequently they never go out any more, also they are broke as they appear to have acquired a freeloading fantasist. Camouflage items provided by the TA, whole thing turns out to be a load of tit (who’d have thought!?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
You have to stop with this! You cannot simply take on the mantle of your father's career. My Dad is a doctor and I'm sure none of you ninnies want me examining any of your nooks and crannies...or rashes or ouchies or splinters. How many fires did you actually put out? Oh, that'll be a big fat zero. Grenfell and the repercussions should not be an opportunity for you to wave your "expert" flag to impress the squiggles. This definitely definitely isn't about you! 😠

View attachment 454191

Sorry, feeling quite vexed at the moment. Ate two boiled eggs - they weren't pie.
Mine was a dentist, and other than my own childs, I'm not going to start pulling teeth as a hobby. I will suggest brushing them, but that's something I'm sure we can all agree is a good idea anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Haha Ted X, We've had a couple at school, it's really cool for the kids to be able to do, but hardly an achievement for Jack omg.

I'm mainly thinking about butter pie still. I hope Mr WM will make us one at the weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wtf. If ever anyone needed (more) hard evidence that this leech is nothing but a shape shifting, chameleon cosplayer, it's her adding 'Ex Fire Service' to her bio in order to cash in on the back of the Grenfell disaster. I'm truly disgusted. How low will she go?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
On a huge Grunka, just caught up.

Ex fire service. Righto.

All about being Irish at the moment, so it's only her arse that is Mediterranean.

No book yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Wtf. If ever anyone needed (more) hard evidence that this leech is nothing but a shape shifting, chameleon cosplayer, it's her adding 'Ex Fire Service' to her bio in order to cash in on the back of the Grenfell disaster. I'm truly disgusted. How low will she go?
It's foul. And it can only be deliberately misleading.

I know she specifies "control operator" in the actual tweet, but that is just not the same as having it in the bio. But she bloody knows that, of course she does.

Also, she was hardly a highly experienced control operator, was she? She wasn't there and actually working for long, what with mat leave and stress leave and then finally leaving for The Great Destitution. Not that this matters as much as the misleading (MENDACIOUS?) "fire service" claim. But it all adds up, Jackie, it all adds up...to not a pretty picture at all.

She’s put ex fire service in her bio to soak up any potential floating head TV slots surrounding this cladding controversy. Slots that should go to actual fire service staff, Grenfell survivors and campaigners, or leaseholders in a similar position?

Not someone whose dad sorted them out with a job vastly outpaced their open market rate, well over a decade ago now...? What value does she have to add to the conversation over than melodrama?
Ugh. Now I've got that awful time she turned up to Grenfell on my mind.

The awful, rubber-necking little ghoul.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
🔺 What? I'm an English teacher and also have a job that means I work with students with additional needs. I eat my lunch with the teachers (in normal days) or in my office on my own (plague times).

1614231213262.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
🔺 What? I'm an English teacher and also have a job that means I work with students with additional needs. I eat my lunch with the teachers (in normal days) or in my office on my own (plague times).

View attachment 454250
I don’t even understand the tweet.

I mean, I understand all the individual words, but...

What a way to come up with a neurodivergent diagnosis/statement of sexuality.

Weird. And damaging.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I don't understand it either. Is she implying her teacher altered her DNA? Or broke her brain like this is breaking my brain?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sometimes you do ‘have lunch’ with your teacher.
If there is a revision session on.
If there is some sort of club on.
If the teachers’ table is near yours.
If the teacher is on duty and eating near you.

I imagine Jack would have experienced one of these on one occasion and extrapolated the truth to her sitting down and eating lunch with her English teacher every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't understand it either. Is she implying her teacher altered her DNA? Or broke her brain like this is breaking my brain?
I think it means that English teachers are like those cats in hospices who can tell who is going to die next. They have an innate sense of who is neurodivergent or queer and signal it to the wider community by having lunch with you if you are. Makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
I think it means that English teachers are like those cats in hospices who can tell who is going to die next. They have an innate sense of who is neurodivergent or queer and signal it to the wider community by having lunch with you if you are. Makes perfect sense.
I know it isn’t Jack’s tweet but she’s using the stereotype of Robin Williams’ character in Dead Poets Society isn’t she?

ETA all science teachers are not like how they are portrayed in Flubber.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Actually, thinking back there was a module on who to eat lunch with when I was training.

And I always saw myself as Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It's foul. And it can only be deliberately misleading.

I know she specifies "control operator" in the actual tweet, but that is just not the same as having it in the bio. But she bloody knows that, of course she does.

Also, she was hardly a highly experienced control operator, was she? She wasn't there and actually working for long, what with mat leave and stress leave and then finally leaving for The Great Destitution. Not that this matters as much as the misleading (MENDACIOUS?) "fire service" claim. But it all adds up, Jackie, it all adds up...to not a pretty picture at all.

Ugh. Now I've got that awful time she turned up to Grenfell on my mind.

The awful, rubber-necking little ghoul.
Agreed completely. It’s bizarre, her time in the fire call centre should be rescinded to just one line on her CV by now it was that brief & irrelevant & so far in the past?!

I had a similarly brief stint in #finance post uni, 8 years ago, it’s 2 lines on my CV cos all I got from it was quite a lot more mental illness lol. There is nothing to say about that time, it’s not at all reflective of the 8 years since nor my actual capabilities, tbh it’s embarrassing to have failed at something so ~elusive. How does she feel no level of embarrassment?! Although saying that Jack’s personality type is the reason you need screener calls when you recruit cos there are some freaks out there who’ll tell you they landed that Mars Rover if you let em 😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
One thing I'm surprised I haven't seen from Jack is synaesthesia. Right up her alley.

There are so many forms of it, it would be easy for her to fake, I have it and I can usually tell if someone is lying about it.

I taste some words and associate smells with words, eg. cat poo smells smart and Alan is a really oniony name.

I stopped talking about it pretty early on because I just got blank stares from everyone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.