Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah that's a shame. Maybe it would help to diversify platforms a bit? Repost and advertise/have a shop link on Instagram, get that cutesy stickers/planner stickers market? Do little drawing process videos or even animations on Tiktok and crosspost them to Pinterest? I know he does mugs and things in his shop - I feel like those, stickers, prints, fridge magnets and especially little plush or crochet figures are the natural route, but I know they could be expensive to get produced. Lots of videos on YouTube and skillshare about monetising art on different platforms - I'm sure he has a business plan but there might be avenues he hasn't considered. Comforting things sell well particularly at the minute. His robots aren't my thing, but I like to see people do well off their ideas
Now, why doesn't his mate Jack offer him this advice? He may not have thought of these ways to get himself out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She has a remarkably inflated view of herself doesn’t she. She seems to assume that, of course, she’d be on telly and swept to superstardom, if only she had not backed out.
Well, I’ve heard you sing Jack (those toe-curling videos and the Billy Bragg fiasco), and all I will say on this is that you are completely deluded.
I wonder if she knows that they pick out a handful of people to go through specifically for the judges and general public to laugh at.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When I was at uni, someone in my year auditioned for the X-Factor. She had a pretty good voice, but more suited for musicals/theatre than mainstream pop. Anyway, the audition was short: she sang, Simon Cowell said, "I don't like her," and that was that. It didn't make it to the telly as she wasn't at the extremes of being brilliant or brilliantly bad.

Reactions: 37
I’m sure we can all now agree when it comes to Jack, today has well and truely shown her true colours.
06CE4BF9-A76E-43C7-BD78-5D5E7C9BF51D.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
When I was at uni, someone in my year auditioned for the X-Factor. She had a pretty good voice, but more suited for musicals/theatre than mainstream pop. Anyway, the audition was short: she sang, Simon Cowell said, "I don't like her," and that was that. It didn't make it to the telly as she wasn't at the extremes of being brilliant or brilliantly bad.
My friend was scouted months before they even do the auditions. He turned it down as it would have done his career more harm than good.

In news that will surprise no one, it's all totally rigged so Jackie would have just been there for entertainment purposes, not as a serious contender.

The last thing you want to do it get in bed with SYCO (RIP) anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
But if she is telling the truth in this instance, that means she wailed and moaned at the doctor about having to temporarily cut out a few food groups which reflects even more badly on her!
She did make a big almighty fuss about the terrible ouchy mouth ulcers and that she has decided she is sensitive / allergic to onions // tomatoes and all the things she regularly cooks with. I remember feeling really sorry for her cos yeah it would affect your cooking etc. There was talk of a big allergy testing referral also what with the epipen level of allergies she already had at the time whatever the hell they were 😬🙄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 40
oh. my. god. i pretty much read that through my fingers. the cringe is off the scale 🥴

it explains the paint on her thumbs though

and AS IF a nearly 11 year old in 2021 has a catapult! what larks mamma! is there any jam?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
BTW Jack.. this is a Maine Coon. He's happy and loved. The first sign of any illness he's off to the vet, and if we can't afford it we call the landlord (We RENT) and explain we have a sick pet and Mr Landlord lets us pay late.

We all saw you with that poor kitten and whatever is going on with your ginger boy's nose.

So I'm going to hazard a guess that my ethics already tit on yours, mate.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.