Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I'm on a grunk.

The worst TV she did (in my opinion) was for hellman's in her shed where she tidied up for an eternity and moved things about but never did any actual cooking. I struggled to watch it as it was so cringe.

Plus the only people watching were tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I feel a bit sorry for the robots guy - there I said it. He hasn’t done anything wrong apart from draw his robot creature things and interact with Jack. I’d be a bit miffed if I drew robot creature things and tried to get Viggo Mortensen to retweet me over and over and ending up being called a saaa-aaad for it.
I agree. (I know, I know). I think we may soon have a visitorbot.

ETA - He’s deleted them. 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Re the lip fillers, I had 0.55ml and it barely did anything. She’s had AT LEAST 1 ml.

And she’s having them topped up really regularly by the looks of it too.
How many "ouchy" lip incidents can she have before the squiggles start to realise there's something up? I had terrible mouth ulcers when I was on chemo, never once did they look like I'd had fillers, they swell unevenly.

As an aside, I'm fed up with hearing about her love of chilli and hot spices. Some of us are SEVERELY allergic. You know, properly allergic, anaphylactic shock allergic, airway blocking allergic, life threatening allergic. Not pouty lip allergic.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It’ll be deleted soon 🥱
Smolrobot has deleted its posts.

Smolrobot, you're welcome here anytime. Forensic isn't the half of it.

Describing yourself there Jack. I'm none of the above, and can't think of a single cabal member who is. Unless one of you secretly writes fairy stories to be a fairytale merchant, because I know there's a few literary members
Massive projection from Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I feel a bit sorry for the robots guy - there I said it. He hasn’t done anything wrong apart from draw his robot creature things and interact with Jack. I’d be a bit miffed if I drew robot creature things and tried to get Viggo Mortensen to retweet me over and over and ending up being called saaa-aaad for it.
I agree - I feel bad about my nice guy post but it was just a comment on the bot with the pony tail! Sorry smol bot ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't think Smolbot read the Wiki...
Although he has deleted his tweets.
Maybe he's gone back to the beginning on a mega Grunk?
Watch out for any new likes on ancient posts Fraus!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
How many "ouchy" lip incidents can she have before the squiggles start to realise there's something up? I had terrible mouth ulcers when I was on chemo, never once did they look like I'd had fillers, they swell unevenly.

As an aside, I'm fed up with hearing about her love of chilli and hot spices. Some of us are SEVERELY allergic. You know, properly allergic, anaphylactic shock allergic, airway blocking allergic, life threatening allergic. Not pouty lip allergic.
This is what baffles me too, @MancBee

Do they not have eyes?! It’s really obvious she’s had work done. Again, no shade, I have Botox and fillers too. But as I’ve said before, the difference is I don’t plead poverty or pretend to live frugally and then pay for mine from unfulfilled Patreon donations from people earning a hell of lot less than her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's got plenty of free time for titting about on twitter for someone who supposedly has a major book deadline in a week.

Reactions: 36
This is what baffles me too, @MancBee

Do they not have eyes?! It’s really obvious she’s had work done. Again, no shade, I have Botox and fillers too. But as I’ve said before, the difference is I don’t pay for mine from unfulfilled Patreon donations from people earning a hell of lot less than her.
I couldn’t give a monkeys what procedures she or anyone else chooses to have.

It’s the pretence that riles ,like everything else about Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
smol robot is not for turning 😞

Screenshot_20210219-102512_Twitter.jpg

seriously, dude, if you are reading here, maybe consider why there are so many threads about your pal. apply some critical thinking. the vast majority of us used to be fans. we're not the far right coming for her for being a lefty tattooed single mum who's just getting by, like she likes to spin it.

also, it is not harassment. we are having a discussion about a fraudster. if you and she choose to read here, that's on you. and go and look at thread 31 where she was desperate to join in

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120
another enemy...Southend must be the most impolite place in the country!

View attachment 444772
I just find this so strange. I have a shaved head and tattoos- in the words of our Jackie, a masculine aesthetic, but am straight... How do you explain this one Jack?! But I wander through life pretty unbothered by comments on my appearance. How DOES she manage to cross with every individual in the country who has an issue with tattoos, short hair and traazers on a bird???

• Haha
  • Heart
The tomato allergy isn't a smoking gun - it was a temporary suspected thing, although admittedly she never followed up with "hooray turns out I'm not allergic after all!"

That's why she'll reespond to stuff like tomato allergies, Cooper's breed, and Companies House, but will never respond to real lies, like the Poverty, the 20 pound shop, etc etc.

Forget the tomatoes, literally every other gun is smoking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She's got plenty of free time for titting about on twitter for someone who supposedly has a major book deadline in a week.
A friend of mine is an author.
Every time she has a book or article deadline she signs off from SM for a bit.
Jack seems to do the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So flattering, Jack!

View attachment 445094
ETA: and less of the "little" forum, smolrobot!
This is the only time I dislike the "keep it on tattle" rule. Jack is calling me, and you, liars on a public forum. I know that we do that to her, but she is putting out the information about herself, we are not. We quote Jack's own words she never references here, not even to name the site.

She is saying we are untruthful, when we only ever use her own words and deleted tweets as evidence. Nowhere does Jack provide the same evidence to prove her allegations against us. She just trots out the same old lines "they troll me and tell lies", well come on Jack, show the world where we lie about you, show us the evidence.

Not only that, she is actually calling us abusers and addicts. Those are some serious allegations. Though surely she, as a reformed alcoholic, should have compassion regarding addicts.

I can't (don't do Twitter) respond, but if I could I would be sorely tempted.

One good thing, it shows how easy it is to find here if smol robots man found us easily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I don't think forensic is an insult.
I don't think JM is kind to Mr Robots.

Anyway, it's Friday, let's have a party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.