Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flash123

VIP Member
EA0C11D4-787B-49AE-BC6F-FBFD00ADEB94.png
Even her hummus looks weird. Wh would anyone put bacon (even the vegan kind) on hummus, not complementary flavours at all

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Not squiggling because it's a blue tick account with a huge following and an actual viral tweet, but thought it was relevant:

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 14.08.24.png

• Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
The social media intern at LMcC must be having a nice chilled evening, thinking ‘Phew! That nasty Jack Monroe business is over, thank goodness. The old lunar spring rolls are getting a lot of buzz, I’ll have a look later” 😩

• Haha

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
"Charles said: 'Will you marry me?' and I laughed. I remember thinking, 'This is a joke, he’s not seen my unruly labia,' and I said: 'Yeah, OK,' and laughed, as I slung another rinsed hoop in the slow cooker," Monroe told the Daily Mail. "Charles was deadly serious. He said: 'You do realize that one day you will be the Povvo’s Princess?’ And a voice said to me inside: 'You won’t be the Povvo’s Princess but you’ll have a tough role.' So I thought 'OK,' so I said: 'Yes.' I said: 'I love you so much, I love you so much.' He said: ‘Whatever love means’ as he threw another pile of destitution letters into the rabbit hutch’

• Haha

Limey

VIP Member
Jack, you are fucking disgusting. Your child will read this shit one day.
As someone who had to deal with the impact of ACEs professionally, this is utterly disgusting.

Weaponising other people's trauma for social media sad fishing is appalling.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

NP

VIP Member
27.9k Viggle is recommending budget vegan cookbooks on their Stories, including Miguel.

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I hate her language.

I would never use the expression "dirt poor" in this context, or ever really. I've never been poor but my grandparents were and by God was their house spotless. Gran even said at one point I think that no matter how poor you are you can clean/wash.

Plus her use of "feral" when talking about the children her parents fostered makes no sense when she talks about her fear of having SB taken.
If those kids were "feral" in terms of desperate behaviour like looking in bins for food then she'll know that social services only intervene in truly dire situations. It makes no sense.

• Heart
  • Sad

Harrybosch

VIP Member
She's restricted replies because obviously while she's literally ASKING for peoples' thoughts on this, she's not interested in the slightest.

AT LEAST SHE'S HONEST LMAO!!

View attachment 436166
Who are these well-off, white, cis men who write vegan low budget recipes but are neither vegan nor poor?

Does she mean Jamie again? Well, he's never claimed to be vegan or poor and I didn't realise there was a rule where you could only write budget recipes if you RENT or vegan recipes if you are vegan. I'm fucking delighted every single time Nigella or Jamie or anyone with a huge following publishes a vegan recipe. The only time it would upset me is if they claimed TO BE vegan, dished out vegan tips whilst scoffing anchoiade and abusing domestic animals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Screenshot_20210214-154538-01.jpeg

Is she trying to make out her life is hard?
Cause surely she could simplify it?

If people are pulling up your lies.. stop lying.
If people are doubting your stories because they have evidence they're not accurate, stop telling stories.

Etc etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
She shouldn’t have fiddled with hummus. Before Covid banned hot dinners and buffets where I work, we used to get hummus every day in a vat with our lunch. Once the hummus machine broke down and we had babaganoush instead and they sent an all staff memo in case there was a shocked riot or something. Hummus not to be messed with in the Middle East.
I used to travel fairly often via the Middle East, in the days before everyone and their sausage dog ate hummus all day. I would fill myself right up in the little airport canteens, and just be in wonder at the delicious goop that was served with everything. Then everyone starts buying it all the time, and now the entire UK is up in my hummus eating niche. I am probably secretly responsible behind the scenes, but nobody gives me credit cos they’re prejudiced, and cos I’m not a white male. Get them, Slopbot!

• Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
😂😂😂, why’s she on the vegan bandwagon , she’ll never win the Viggles over.
if you want to strike the right balance perhaps start off by not buying shitty low welfare meat and then make a time machine, go back 6 months and don't torture a disabled kitten for twitter likes????

• Heart