Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
I wouldn’t class a very temporary bit of play acting by his mother (didn’t we work out that the actual ‘poverty’ was only for a couple of months) as an adverse childhood experience. I would say having a parent who is so focused on their own needs that they are neglectful of yours is more of an adverse childhood experience.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
People are just not taking her shit today.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 19.56.56.png

ETA on a Grunka so didn't realise it has already been shared!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

MooBelle

VIP Member
One thing that i don't understand in all of this pleading of poverty is where was the father of her son?
Sorry if i'm being a bit dense and it must have been covered in earlier threads but he obviously cares and looks after his son?
He has always been a big part of his life and if what i've read is true is almost the main carer?
Especially of the practical side of things which i'm sure also includes feeding and taking him to nursery or having him over to stay at his house?
So surely someone as hands on as him would have protected his son and gave him what he needed?
Sorry but i'm just genuinely curious because she is re telling the same story again but it does not tally with what we have been told about her sons father?
When SB was born she moved in with his father who did the majority of childcare. Paid maintenance after that and had him 50% when he was a baby (confirmed by netmums post thought to be from SBs step mum)
In more recent times it has been confirmed that dad has him majority time. Essexgirl confirmed his school was near his father (Jack was complaining too far from her house) which means almost certainly SBs dad is resident parent. Essexgirl also confirmed Dad does all the school related stuff (parents evening, homework etc) and it is likely his father's other children attend thst school. Also stated that Jack wasn't really interested in SBs school.
Dad still pays maintenance but is still primary parent.
Basically, everything about being on her own and single parent is a lie.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I’ve mentioned before that I’m currently administering the COVID vaccine at a mass vacc centre to earn a bit of cash as I’m dirt poor (🙄) but I just wanted to say it makes my heart swell knowing that a lot of you lovely frausters have been given the jab 😊 We are currently getting the vulnerable amongst us through the doors in our area and just to echo what others have said, Jack would have definitely been offered an appointment by now if she was immunocomp.

She needs vaccinating against bullshit that one, never mind covid!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
On a grunk but was annoyed by her saying she’s not “dirt poor”. How fucking rude. That is a phrase which needs to be retired. “Dirt poor any relying on food banks” you’ve just categorised food bank users as so poor they can’t be clean.

Also felt the need to chip in about the man spreading debate (as a woman who used the tube for many years) @Billybellend hit the nail on the head - it’s about the unnecessary taking up space. I fully appreciate @MancBee’s input too, but for me it is the attitude, the “microagressions” lack of self awareness, lack of respect for others whatever you call it.
A man will happily squash into me to spread his legs - he doesn’t squash into another man. A man will do it without even acknowledging me. And bear in mind I’m smaller than our ickle smol pixie and so take up much less space than your average adult. A woman who has a load of bags or suchlike will apologise, say excuse me etc if she squashes into me.

The problem with manspreading isn’t the taking up of space, it’s the entitlement, and privilege of knowing you can physically take the space as you won’t be challenged. And if you are, you’re physically greater than your challenger so you don’t have to concede.

That’s just the sitting in the seats- don’t get me started on the full body slam pushing into/pushing past/attempted pushing down stairs that goes on getting in and out of a station.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

sineadf

From the previous thread, a quote from the OJ interview:

"As much as I'd like to go jollying off to the mountains in Cyprus to find my ancestors and run around with goats and write a beautiful hardback cookbook [I'll keep going]"

Is that a dig at Nadiya Hussein and her TV programme where she visited her parents' village in Bangladesh and explored her (actual, not several generations away) culinary heritage? Pretty low if it is!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Pocahontas

VIP Member
So Jack has given up writing about food in sexual terms.

Is this a New Year's resolution then? From November:

I had read about them with fascination in various novels, usually set in the American South or housewifely suburbs, passed around as canapes at fictitious afternoon parties by women who lived the kind of lives I could scarcely imagine, peppered with scandal and boredom, kitten heels and daytime martinis. Devilled eggs represented, to me, something otherworldly, something aspirational, something bordering on the celestially obscene.
Should you need any further convincing, I made these three times in the same single week, once at 1am, carrying a plate of half a dozen stil-warm heaped-high halves to bed to devour beneath my duvet with my fingers

Oh no, as I was digging out this horror I saw she's just posted a new Valentine's Del Monte recipe. Because nothing says "I love you" like tinned fruit cocktail.
And never forget her ovaries groaning when she sucked anchovy butter from her finger.
It’s always anchovies.
CBC5A1E0-A0FF-41D5-AB94-BC97E9E9822D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It's such a rehash of all her other articles, even down to the 'it doesn't matter if you went to grammar school, you still get wet in the rain' or whatever. The acting like her son is permanently damaged by her DESTITUTION is new though, and horrendous.

It's also 1861 words long, not 3,000, so some poor editor had to cut almost half of it. Which may also explain the delay in getting it online.

• Haha
  • Heart

Aquamarina

Chatty Member
Just been over on the LM Instagram, She’s such an absolute piece of shit, deliberately targeting the viggle with only a few followers, rather than the one with 27k. I also clocked how she was using the words libellous and defamation as some kind of thinly veiled threat, just because she (very narrowly) won her court case with KH. Those viggles are not easily threatened, they are not backing down and I love to see it!

• Angry
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I hate to have to do this again, but this is what Yorkshire puddings look like to me. Mega zoom cos 🔺why are hers such thin, flaccid little shells of misery?
EC367E98-A8B9-4D84-AE10-666DEBFB21D0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73