Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also imagine the amount of Cooper hair nestling in that uncleanable rug 😭🤢 I have 2 cats that are not meant to shed much and still have to vacuum every day
As he is so floofy - honestly my old long haired cat used to shed everywhere- on one memorable occasion I thought he had lost a leg. Not to mention the yocked up hair balls that must be in there :sick:. I seriously miss him but not the heaving noise when he was just about to turn one of those out !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but even if we were in World War Two I wouldn’t do this tit, life’s too short just forego the oil I’m not eating month old fish remnants for diddly

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Oh yes pagers (“bleeps”) are the bane of my existence in the NHS. Plus they try to threaten us with a charge of £600 if they get lost or damaged because they’re so expensive to replace as no one bloody uses them anymore!
Perhaps Jack could add that to her thunderclap tonight...
I seem to remember at the time that it was the medical profession that lobbied to keep the service as nothing else would do!

Poor SB's dad if that is true. But why would the media even bother? They were not interested in her nudes or anything else she has to say unless she is riding Marcus' coattails.
If that was true it would have made the press by now, however what Jack forgets is that SHE'S JUST NOT THAT FAMOUS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
5D069311-3E0A-4AFD-8572-7D39B25D0331.jpeg

Sausage? Toffee? Sausage. And toffee? Am I hearing you right? Sausage toffee? No thank you. Dirty bastard. (©️Peter Kay, 2022 Tour)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
View attachment 395575
Sausage? Toffee? Sausage. And toffee? Am I hearing you right? Sausage toffee? No thank you. Dirty bastard. (©️Peter Kay, 2022 Tour)
Ok so the sugar and salt has came out of the smart price frozen sausages. what is left gristle/arse/skin and bleeping breadcrumbs?

I bet that lad envies school dinners.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry for not saving all my podcast comments for one big post, I got carried away with the ridiculous claims I was hearing in that awful nasal tremulous voice we have all come to love. There is one more anecdote from Isn't Jack Monroe Great: The Podcast I would like to share.

Did we know about the bailiffs being round four years ago in the middle of the Katie Hopkins trial? She says that she wasn't being paid her book royalties which resulted in the bailiffs came and when they saw her six-year-old son, crouched down and asked where his dad was. Her son said his dad was picking him up later so the bailiff said something to the effect of 'say goodbye to mummy then, you won't be seeing her again because she's going to prison for not paying her bills'. I wish someone would put her in prison. An actual prison, not Ruby Rose stand-in prison.

Right near the end when discussing her 'work' (pissing about) on Twitter, James O'Brien says she's underestimating her own importance. Hahahahaha. K.

I'm going to lie down now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 90
Personally I just frugally shop in Aldi so I only need to use my oil once guaranteeing that lovely fresh fried taste and no "we're NEVER eating in this pub again" stale oil style flashbacks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sorry for not saving all my podcast comments for one big post, I got carried away with the ridiculous claims I was hearing in that awful nasal tremulous voice we have all come to love. There is one more anecdote from Isn't Jack Monroe Great: The Podcast I would like to share.

Did we know about the bailiffs being round four years ago in the middle of the Katie Hopkins trial? She says that she wasn't being paid her book royalties which resulted in the bailiffs came and when they saw her six-year-old son, crouched down and asked where his dad was. Her son said his dad was picking him up later so the bailiff said something to the effect of 'say goodbye to mummy then, you won't be seeing her again because she's going to prison for not paying her bills'. I wish someone would put her in prison. An actual prison, not Ruby Rose stand-in prison.

Right near the end when discussing her 'work' (pissing about) on Twitter, James O'Brien says she's underestimating her own importance. Hahahahaha. K.

Oh my God. The lies. Thankspaceyou for taking one for the team @traumatised sideboard unfortunately you must now keep listening. Just keep us updated x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

One day she's going to lie about the wrong person or organisation and be forced into a very damaging and humiliating climb down.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

They would never have said that (I had lots of experience with bailiffs)

Reactions: 40
Pie Jesu, what fresh hell is this?
Only last night I used some oil from a jar of sundried tomatoes to fry off some onion, but the filtering nonsense makes me want to die, to be honest.

Why would you mix old fish oil with other old oil? And the cheap sausage runoff 🤢 good god. A bottle of oil is not expensive if you just buy normal tit. Like a pound. Butter is not expensive, despite Jack’s obsession with lard. Why risk botulism to play at frugality?!

What the duck is the matter with her fawning fans?!
Maybe I'm missing Jack's point here but who the hell is buying sundried tomatoes who cannot afford a bottle of olivio or sunflower oil?

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.