Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but whatever these vile unkind people are saying (🙄) surely it is worse to then go and tell the person about it to their face. Ultimate bitchiness. Why? What is the point?
"I really like you, Jack babe but all those people think you're a grifting slopgibbon. I know they're soooo nasty. Anyway just thought you had the right to know hardly anyone else likes you."

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I know the conversation will have moved on massively from ‘the rug’ now but any fellow Geordies 🔺 do you remember at Beamish in the miners cottages they have those rugs? So I’m sure they were made by women in the late 18/early 1900’s as a rug.

God knows why Jack has one though 🙄
Can we have a beamish thread please?(rave about obvs 🥰)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
terrible, awful bullying witches who rounded off a year of snark by, er, donating to charity. is it those bullies?

or is it the bullies who have provided many, many days of laughter and companionship in The Unprecedented Times? those bullies?

could even be the bullies who call out (the thankfully very rare) offensive and plain mean comments on here, making it a pleasant and intelligent part of the internet?

yeah, they're all dreadful people

• Heart
Reactions: 86
[QUOTE="ReginaPhalangee, post: 3617953, member:

Is she just a bean-rinsing accidental conquerer of fears or is she Elle Woods

Thread title nominate

Edit- I messed up the quote

• Haha
Reactions: 22
]
when I was researching for the receipt of the “minimalist” claim I found this picture of what apparently amounts to less than 20% of her crockery. She says it is all necessary so she can stylise her food photography appropriately.View attachment 394932
looks like a table in a house clearance shop full of mismatched grotty tat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry but whatever these vile unkind people are saying (🙄) surely it is worse to then go and tell the person about it to their face. Ultimate bitchiness. Why? What is the point?
I wonder if she does mini-chaoses to them, or steals their stories, and they get their own back by sending her the comments in faux concern... “Oh Jack, have you seen the terrible lies people are posting on Linda’s Instagram....”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some frau kindly posted an Allegra interview recently where she said Jack had named something after her childhood pet, she said jokingly that she was trying to endear her to it. Naming things or pets after your other half’s first pet is apparently a theme for Jack. Bloody emotional vampire.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Google alerts send just after midnight & (in my experience happy to be disproved) only send things that hit their “news” section tho so..... she’s lying 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So come on and comment. I despise bullies too-we have a laugh and call Jack out for ripping people off, endless lies, damaging important causes with her narcissistic behaviour & nastiness (pile ons, bullying etc). She is snappy & rude to anyone who doesn’t brown nose her on Twitter too so legitimate concerns can never be raised-perhaps you could ask jack to explain some of her lies & behaviour without victim playing? I suspect a little more honesty & transparency from the off-and fewer mass deletes would have made her threads here far smaller.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Google alerts send just after midnight & (in my experience happy to be disproved) only send things that hit their “news” section tho so..... she’s lying 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe the mate who tells her what we're up to is called Google Alerts?

I'm still absolutely ending myself at that Sqig accidentally finding these threads like she was just looking for a slop recipe and stumbled onto a gossip site.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Also what do these goody too shoes bum licks hope to achieve in acting as if they’ve stumbled across Satan’s lair 😂 Grasping ur pearls just to get a tweet off Jack Monroe, please 🙄 The thing that upsets them is that we’re not scumbag alt right detractors we’re all normal women critiquing bleeping abnormal activity we see online.

Social media amplifies a handful of personalities to have larger voices than others, none of us ~mere mortals~ would have the opportunity to find each other or say what we say on conventional platforms (excluding Facebook 😷) so Tattle is really for the people (by the people) and I’m grateful we can speak here. That squiggle sounds really dim I hope you enjoy your undeclared ads over on Insta, have fun sweetie x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.