Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Can someone screenshot please? Gramho not working for me at the moment.
I found this worked

Reactions: 13

Smeghead

VIP Member
Maybe the Bailiff liked to Morris Dance on his days off?

I swear that some day, there will be a stash of de-tattered Border Morris Men found under the floorboards.
What are you saying - death by slop? Postmen, bailiffs, Morris men all dead and hidden under the Shitty Bungalow floorboards?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I'm enjoying spying on the Linda McCartney insta comments - that big vegan account is not letting it go and because no one in LMc PR is bothering to acknowledge the comments, the squiggles have resorted to recommending alternative brands to each other! So a LMc promo is ending up with comments about how great the competitor products are and where they are currently on offer.
Can someone screenshot please? Gramho not working for me at the moment.

Reactions: 12
I just linked to the 1st one dr google supplied but these look more like what I have and a better price. No sure how human ones would work?
Same way they do for humans - spread fingers/toes (my favourite bit when the stooooooopid one does it in response to my tickling between them), place pointiest bit between the jaws (obvs, nowhere near the pink end), squeeze together, pointiest bit comes off with a tiny click. And then he wanders off to reacquire lethal weapons against the kitchen table leg.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11