Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Recap: Her Veganuary collaboration with Linda McCartney is, as Matt would say, terrible. Jack is being rinsed (like a bean) in the LMcC Instagram comments for her horrible track record of eating low welfare meat and bandwagon jumping. Plus, the food looks like shit.
Can anybody advise how to view without an ig account, I have tried picuki but it’s showing the birds nest. Gramho is down?

Reactions: 10

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Do you use a bog standard nail clipper for humans ? One of mine isn’t as light on his feet as he used to be and doesn’t go out to use the tree stump as he once did.
I bought something like this

used hold and stroke her paws whilst she was asleep on my lap, then just nip the ends off

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
This extremely cluttered look, especially with kitchenware seems very trendy in some people’s houses. I’m thinking of Allegra...vast amounts of pans, crockery, jars etc all out on display. What about the dust and grease that must accumulate on it all, being in a kitchen especially. In any room it would need dusting at the same time as everything else because well, it’s for eating off.
I don’t know how it could be kept on top of without a cleaner.

You are welcome ❤
😆
Precisely why I have glass-fronted wall cupboards. I like showing off my china and glass but I also like them clean. The cooking utensils on the rack over the range are bad enough 😁.

jenny2603

VIP Member
To be honest, I’m a fairly new fan of his, so I’m sure you’re right. I disliked him at first but he won me over somehow and I heartily approve of his hearty disapproval of Boris Johnson. But yeah, this has disappointed me.

Praying she’s not on with Elizabeth Day next.
Don't get me wrong I often agree with him and often enjoy listening to him but he's very much a creature of that talk radio format.

Pixieboots

Chatty Member
I bought something like this

used hold and stroke her paws whilst she was asleep on my lap, then just nip the ends off
I use those as well. Mine's not a huge fan but he'll let it happen.

Reactions: 9

Blurp

VIP Member
Lads who eat Linda Mc sausages - are you confused at how she’s made them look so pale in the so called curry?
Is it the photo filter?
My Linda’s are browner than that before I’ve deflated (defrosted, obviously not deflated) or cooked them

ETA- can we all take a moment to enjoy the high point of trifle-gate, where the canal gifted me the recipe for vegetarian Terry’s choc orange trifle. That will be my next overdraft splurge.
Ooh, I don't remember that! Can anyone point me in that direction and I'll bookmark it?

Reactions: 9

moosesauna

Chatty Member
shit, I missed this off my "bullies" post earlier.

the bullies who are just so vile (a very overused word imo) that she came and joined in for hours! the bullies that are mostly left-leaning, intelligent young-ish women who used to admire her, who she thought she could win round in the end.

also, there was a very intelligent sounding squiggle replying to the snitch-tag tweet earlier who made some very good points to the snitch-tagger. unfortunately, then a Known Troll showed up 😐

anyway, it's thunderclap time! whoo hoo!
Yikes, we have a Troll?

• Wow
Reactions: 8

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
Just got this in an email from Morrisons. Wonder if Jack will helpfully share this positive news? Or have we given up staying angry now and moved on? 🤔
Watch the next band of FSM activists moan that their kids won’t eat that and don’t like that type of cereal. Bluntly, RSM strikes me as the type for whom nothing is good enough

Reactions: 8

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to move on from the rug. I actually quite like the idea in general and it’s just the size and length of strips and weird colour distribution of Jack’s that gets to me. I found this video of one with less *ahem* floof being vacuumed very satisfying.

yes I do believe I may now have an obsession with hitherto unknown rag rugs. Is this how it starts?
I like them, just have nowhere for one to go in my house

Reactions: 6