Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more followers she gets, the more people will get alarm bells ringing. There's at least...... what, 400 of us on this thread?

Just as Jack's numbers grow, so will the people who see through her bullshit. Welcome newbies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Did you know that she graced us with her presence last summer? Thread 31!
Yes! Thanks to nosying around I found that thread pretty quickly! I’ve only read thread 1, 31 and from around 128ish onward. You lot are like crack though (or poptarts)!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
hey Jack, how about instead of posting about how tired you are for hours and days on end, and how exhausting everything is, you get off social media and have! a ! nap!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
1. Why even answer than pish? Just block his email.
2. Why share that you are stupid enough to answer emails like this and in effect tell every 17 year old edgelord on the internet that you can be played like a fiddle?
3. Why is she able to share this message but unable to share the death threats and abuse from the hard left?
Also noting that she called her response "work". No wonder she's doing twenty hour days.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How long has religion been her thing?

I can’t think of anyone who has more frequently changing “interests”

Reactions: 39
she must regret posting her email address when she shared that dm to Jeremy Corbyn 🥴

actually, now I've typed that, I've thought she won't at all. sharing hate mail from twats like that just adds fuel to the fury which translates into likes, retweets, sympathy and, most importantly, donations

Reactions: 34
I call bullshit on those emails. I think they’re made up, who by I couldn’t speculate m’lud .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.