Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
monroe bank.jpg
BA2C5772-4DD1-4C5C-A2D7-705F14564BA7.jpeg

Og thread one, pre-Covid, lockdown larder and THAT MAN pile on Jackie. A truly different era yet she's still a colossal thundercunt. Some things never change. Receipts from @Yel and @PineappleQueen19

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I don’t get how you can still be so bad at being on camera when you’ve done a course specifically for presenting and you’ve had a fair few tv appearances. How can you not even improve a little bit?

I did a two day course years ago on speaking where we had to watch ourselves and analyse it and I’d improved greatly - it’s not even the main part of my job.
I'm having a Grunk so apologies if somebody has already raised this thought but.......she asked for donations for her presenter training, right?

How do we know she actually had it? There's no evidence of any marked improvement and we know she loves to take money and not see things through.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Flashback to the train tantrum on that one

(The credit card nonsense I mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bet she wishes she never posted that stupid facemask with an undeclared affiliate link. She may well have avoided a Tattle thread for ages... we may even have been unable to document the JO pile on 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Bet she wishes she never posted that stupid facemask with an undeclared affiliate link. She may well have avoided a Tattle thread for ages... we may even have been unable to document the JO pile on 😱
Innit? I remember reading her thread at the time and thinking “god she’s so annoying what’s the tea?” And there really wasn’t much, then that mask put the scent of blood in the water, then it was curtains for her once that atm thing happened

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Think of all the joy she's brought though 🥰🥰🥰🥰

(Sarcastic obvs but thanks very matt much matt has given me more actual laughs this year than is reasonable)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sprinkle some sugar and bam! - deconstructed marmalade sandwich
Great idea. All I wanted was a piss and a sandwich.
View attachment 383877View attachment 383878

Og thread one, pre-Covid, lockdown larder and THAT MAN pile on Jackie. A truly different era yet she's still a colossal thundercunt. Some things never change. Receipts from @Yel and @PineappleQueen19
Perhaps that's why she's now locked them up to stop the bank stealing them under the guise of not helping a non customer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am so far behind ! I just wanted to clarify as I am not economical with the truth (unlike some) that I haven't worked as a dinner lady for some years now but I cant imagine things have changed much in terms of a) food hygiene requirements & b) being bloody hard poorly paid graft much coveted by single parents wanting term time work to fit in with the kids.

We can't all sit on Twitter all day grifting off our POV story Jack. I worked my arse off & kept my (OWNED!! but only kept the roof by working!!!!) roof over my very young SB & SG's heads. Still own the same house but no money available over the years so everything is tired, out of date & tit looking. My POV story was in the late 90s & I sought out every benefit going so that my kids didn't go without, including asking my parents, who were only too aware of my circumstances. This bit of her nonsense doesnt ring true, unless she wasnt in contact with them at all!! No amount of pride would be worth selling my toddler' favourite toy rather than ask my parents for help with £££

I work in a different field now, I only was able to do that after my kids left school. My salary now for a full time job in funeral care is less than Jack's free patreon money for doing duck all.

Thank god I'm BUSY all day & cant keep up with this fool or I swear I would go off pop!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.