Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’know Lenny, in the future when my grandchildren say ‘what did you do in lockdown Grandad Alan?’ I’ll be able to say ‘behold my body of work’. Taylor Swift released two albums, but did she produce this? I think the duck not.
I am dead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes I’ve done it too. My friend in work uses a screen reader so I should really know better. Apologies - will bear in mind from now on.
to be completely honest, I only learned that it was offensive from disabled people I follow on twitter. and, yeah, we live and learn and do better, don't we

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I would prefer straight up cash to PayPal
It's alright, we can settle up later otherwise it just gets nasty.

The horse gif triggered a coughing fit. How can I possibly get all my conspiracy gitting done before bed when this website is not a COVID-safe workplace? I'm DMing Boris Johnson on Twitter about it now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Also I have worked out why she's writing to her mp every week?!

Does anyone remember when Richie. In bottom is outraged and says Im writing a letter to my mp and Eddie says why and he says because I love her.

Cracked the Case. Edited to add I have no idea who her mp is. I may have just done chaos.

She did an interview tonight for tomorrow. What happens if something big happens won't that be a waste of time? Surely all morning telly is live isn't it? All those sleepy eyed people chatting with landmarks behind them. I never knew so many people lived so close to the Eifle tower or london bridge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Done an interview “for the morning” what? Surely the news is always live and red-hot, and needs people who know what they’re talking about? She’ll be garbling on about the Times paywall, and boxes being for ten days that were for five, her “thousands of DMs”, David Cameron’s mate, and how everyone from Rish mate to Marcus consulted her as the oracle of poverty.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Apparently she had to withdraw from her friendship circle due to the activities of a mysterious gang of bullies hell bent on driving her out of crappy Bungalow.
Well apparently her friends were reading Tattle and sending her screenshots, so if were her I would've friend-dumped them too, that's utterly cunty.

Or...maybe (whisper it) she was lying...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If anyone wants to immerse themselves Jack’s Ni cultural religious heritage please try a Mars bar and apple sandwich (it’s actually a guilty pleasure of mine) they used to serve them in the 90’s in the dunkin donuts in great victoria street- I think it is a centra now

On a grunk but when I was reading about the Protestant Traybakes my first thought went to the Protestant birthday parties I went to and they served apple and Mars bar sandwiches on softy soft soft white bread. I was not used to that in my Catholic house because it was probably a sin at the level of 10 Hail Marys and an Our Father 😅

SorryNotSorry for the momentary diversion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

The horse gif triggered a coughing fit. How can I possibly get all my conspiracy gitting done before bed when this website is not a COVID-safe workplace? I'm DMing Boris Johnson on Twitter about it now.
Be careful. I also sought to alert Boris Jonson to this outrage but accidentally launched my campaign at @B_0RIS_J0HNS0N_ instead. The guy is going ballistic in my DMs. Threatening to boot me square in both holes (face and arse- he hasn't noticed the other one yet).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
She is the least natural person in front of a camera. Her writing is bad, but her public speaking is so much worse.
I don’t get how you can still be so bad at being on camera when you’ve done a course specifically for presenting and you’ve had a fair few tv appearances. How can you not even improve a little bit?

I did a two day course years ago on speaking where we had to watch ourselves and analyse it and I’d improved greatly - it’s not even the main part of my job.

Reactions: 35
I don’t get how you can still be so bad at being on camera when you’ve done a course specifically for presenting and you’ve had a fair few tv appearances. How can you not even improve a little bit?

I did a two day course years ago on speaking where we had to watch ourselves and analyse it and I’d improved greatly - it’s not even the main part of my job.
She walked out of DKL a presenter too. I expect it's the price of trading with the magic wishing puddle, for every sideboard it grants you another bit of your talent leaves you.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm so behind *wails*
The damn children being at home means I don't have time to catch up properly and the threads move so fast.
All hail the thread recaps!

Just a quick one. I saw briefly on the last (?) Thread about not typing lIkE tHiS.
That's the first time I've done it and I already feel a bit dirty but can someone fill me in on why?
Please and kindly get to duck.
I can’t quote across threads but thread #133 page 17 post 338

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Could you just wait til my assistant is back from furlough 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Oh my god, of course. I’m so sorry. I know it’s not your fault. You do so much for others, not just your amazing gifs but just that you’ve got such a big heart. It’s my fault really. I’m so selfish. If you dm me your PayPal, I’d happily give you something to keep the wolf from the door. I don’t have much though but I’ll give what I can. I live in a cave, on a fictitious coastline, just outside Whatchamacallit. I know! I’ll sell a kidney! I’m sure I’ve read about that somewhere. You just keep doing what you’re doing please. It’s SO important. I’m insignificant. We all are. It’s all about you.
PS If you have any spare philosopher’s stones, I’d gladly pay through the nose for one, just so I can look youthful too. This snake oil I got off eBay isn’t doing anything. I look worse than your older, rougher sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It's the rejection. Her property (the Mrs J Mk III) has failed to comply and she's tried everything to get her back, but it's not working.

Just look at the evidence.

Loads of nasty, sarcastic comments and blaming the woman for things that were duck all to do with her.

Then not saying anything.

People are picking on meee.

Then not eating.

Not sleeping.

I'm so sexy photos.

Then I'm having a LOVELY TIME.

People are picking on meeeee.

Then I'M DEAD INSIDE.

I'm suicidal.

I've hurt myself.

I'm so happy.

I'm dead inside.

I'm great.

People are picking on meee.

I've hurt myself.

I'm not eating.

I'm eating soooo much.

I'm soooooo happy I've gone somewhere you could be.

I'm sooooo sexy.

People are picking on meeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm not coping.

I'm in hospital.

I'm poor.

I'm sick.

I'm poor.

Brief pause for I HAVE MONEY.

I HAVE COMPANY.

Back to the nasty snipes and digs.

I'm DOING GREAT.

Then silence.

SOME BASTARD HAS COVID.

I'M ABOUT TO DIE OF COVID.

I STILL HAVE COVID.

Look how sexy I am.

I'm not sleeping.

Oh, tit, I forgot, I HAVE COVID.

I'm BETTER THAN YOU LOOK AT ME IN YOUR NICHE.

I'm poor.

duck, that backfired LOOK AT MEEEEE

People are picking on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm ill. I'm not sleeping. I'M ALONE. I'm POOR.

Next is falling down the stairs, I think. Something about being soooo tired from saving the little urchins. Or is moving day too close for that?
Stairs? In a bungalow?
(Said as traazers on a bird)

Ps I know her crappy rented bungalow has Stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also I have worked out why she's writing to her mp every week?!

Does anyone remember when Richie. In bottom is outraged and says Im writing a letter to my mp and Eddie says why and he says because I love her.

Cracked the Case. Edited to add I have no idea who her mp is. I may have just done chaos.

She did an interview tonight for tomorrow. What happens if something big happens won't that be a waste of time? Surely all morning telly is live isn't it? All those sleepy eyed people chatting with landmarks behind them. I never knew so many people lived so close to the Eifle tower or london bridge
She could take some inspiration from The Young Ones to make sure those rent payments go through:
Darling fascist bully boy, give me some more money, you bastard. May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman, Comrade Jack (PS - no need for identity checks, just Google my tattoos)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

make sure you get the right one, it’s

@Horace_Johnston194

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.