Jack Monroe #134 Suffer the little squiggles, for I am The Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there's plenty of real people doing the #thunderclapforcarers

the holy Founder must have bigger fish to fry.

or bigger naps to take 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The recaps on these threads are great work. I followed her on Twitter for about 6 months last year, originally sucked in by some of the work she was doing that looked great but soon got tired of the vast amounts of attention seeking, contradictory bullshit and couldn't be doing with seeing it anymore. Enjoyed following these threads over Xmas/NY break after discovering I was far from alone in this, but absolutely can't keep up anymore with her rate of activity whilst I'm now supposed to be working :LOL:
The struggle is real, comrade!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Was just coming over here to post this. Not even in the top 30 UK trends.

It’s a source of amusement in my office that I’m not a completer-finisher and since I’ve been able to blame in on a neurological condition you can bet your arse I wheel it out whenever I haven’t submitted work in time, but one week, Jack? One measly bleeping week of “activism” that you completely abandon as soon as you find something which gets you more likes? duck’s saaaaaaaake.

The thing is they’re strongly interrelated issues: there are plenty of workers in the NHS (generally much overlooked HCAs, cleaners and porters) whose kids will be entitled to FSM. The thunderclap could, in theory, lead to improved conditions which takes them out of this endless process of disappointments by an inept government.

I just don’t know how she can flaunt this supposed left wing campaigner status when she has absolutely no concept of structural factors in poverty. She’s lazy, she’s thick, she’s utterly self-serving, yet somehow people think she is changing the world. Infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I can't believe she still manages to shock me. She's there! She's patrolling twitter liking fawny tweets about her! She hasn't fallen asleep in a pile of Mac strobe cream! And she hasn't even acknowledged the thing she was so excited about and was SURE would get her noticed last week? No, it was never going to do anything good but the message behind it was solid - NHS staff deserve better pay. And she's bleeping turned her back on that cos of a shiny new cause that's bringing her greater fame? She's a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 92
Bahahahahaha 'my prime minister' why don't you change your bio to include that you egotistical arsewipe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
She looks positively manic, has anyone listened to it, and how does it compare to sit down and shut the fick up?I

Seriously Jack, you ppl dreadful. Calm the duck down. Put on some music, has a bath, a herbal tea, then go to bed. Twiter will still be here in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She looks positively manic, has anyone listened to it, and how does it compare to sit down and shut the fick up?I

Seriously Jack, you ppl dreadful. Calm the duck down. Put on some music, has a bath, a herbal tea, then go to bed. Twiter will still be here in the morning.
Shan't

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If anyone wants to immerse themselves Jack’s Ni cultural religious heritage please try a Mars bar and apple sandwich (it’s actually a guilty pleasure of mine) they used to serve them in the 90’s in the dunkin donuts in great victoria street- I think it is a centra now

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That video is painful to watch. Does she seriously think that wearing a “kindness matters” hoodie and bringing Jesus to the party is going to change anything? Thank goodness Marcus has aligned himself with experienced campaigners who know how to make things happen. She’s trying to make her own fringe movement take off, complete with yet another hashtag. It’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

She really needs someone to step in, but I don’t think based on previous occasions anyone will. Which is probably her own doing, but still

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Can’t a sentient psychic robot have a piss, sandwich and thunderclap their MP now without a new thread starting?

Am certain if needed this will be written off as a breakdown due to having Poor-TSD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
All the people I know who use "be kind" and "kindness matters" have been slightly dubious twats.

Honestly, if you need to be told...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
there's plenty of real people doing the #thunderclapforcarers

the holy Founder must have bigger fish to fry.

or bigger naps to take 🤷‍♀️
She’s frying the fish? THE doorstep fish?

Sorry, I forgot. She’s Campaigning Jack atm. Slop has been forsaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
honestly, are we really surprised she couldn't even see a bleeping hashtag through a second week?

I should have put it on the List last week!

and as much as it's not cool to dunk on squiggles, jack and marcus having a baby?? jack for pm?? these people need to get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.