Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s dumped thundercrap because it’s not making her any money - simple.
starving children - time to cash in, shake a tin, increase the patreons...

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I have only just watched that wierd little Feed Children video or whatever it was.
Honestly. Her delivery is appalling. Eyes darting nervously and that monotone. Then it seems all of a sudden she reads on her autocue "{{{Note to self - Jack - THIS BIT IS WHERE YOU SHOULD SOUND ANGRY}}} and she for no obvious reason suddenly gets shouty.
I can't imagine this was her only attempt and this was the best?

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
She's completely unhinged. I'm worried for her. She needs help NOW!

You're so welcome.
I honestly thought that you'd mocked that up. But no, she's in the Express, again. The comments section is something to behold. Shame it wasn't behind a paywall. I feel dirty.

• Haha
  • Wow

WitTank

Reading through the judgement of the case against Katie Hopkins, it's clear that Hopkins not being present to speak at the court affected her case badly, as she wasn't able to explain her words.

The judge was also dismissive of Hopkin's defense saying that Jack was revelling in the prospect of suing her, and Jack's obvious happiness showed that she wasn't upset. The judge just said that people react differently to upset, so Jack's documented glee didn't matter. The judge also decided that Jack wasn't dishonest in saying that she'd received a "torrent" of abuse, despite a complete lack of evidence of this, and her deleting a lot of evidence. He said that "torrent" was a figure of speech, or something. (ETA - he noted that Jack's carefully curated evidence of the "abuse" she'd allegedly suffered was a selection of messages that were nothing to do with what Hopkins said. To me that is an obvious attempt at manipulation on Jack's part.) He also dismissed Hopkin's team's assertion that there was no evidence that Jack's reputation was actually harmed.

The judge clearly gave Jack the benefit of the doubt a lot. It's regrettable that she won, even against Hopkins. It sets a dangerous precedent for free speech and has made Jack feel invincible.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
tee hee! i'm just so edgy going on telly and calling a known liar a liar!! i'm so irreverent the bbc will never have me back now!

• Haha
  • Angry

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I hate those shitty blue knobs, by the way. What possessed her to do that? And the pink ones in the kitchen.

The knobs have been annoying me for ages. #knobrage

• Haha
  • Heart

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Looks like she finally went to bed!

I just got a 12 hour ban from tweeting by putting up a picture of me getting vaccinated and saying I got 5G as a joke. My Twitter is locked. What a time to be alive!

View attachment 384310
Oh that's an utter joy :ROFLMAO: (also, so glad to hear you're 5G ready!) I got banned for 12 hours last year for sending a joke spam tweet to my mate 'Greetings of the day madam - plstb sending me your bank detailz" or something like that and whoosh - down on me like a ton of bricks. WHY HASN'T JACK BEEN BANNED??

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She thinks this makes her look like she’s working hard but most people see it for the mania it is and are backing off.

• Heart

Deej

That video is painful to watch. Does she seriously think that wearing a “kindness matters” hoodie and bringing Jesus to the party is going to change anything? Thank goodness Marcus has aligned himself with experienced campaigners who know how to make things happen. She’s trying to make her own fringe movement take off, complete with yet another hashtag. It’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Lanie

VIP Member
She's lost the whole point of it. MR was never after the politicans. He doesn't want to take them or the champagne bar down ( he's probably been invited for bantz) he wants to ensure children didn't feel the very real hunger he felt as a child.

He making sure these young people with no voice( they cannot vote) are heard and not left behind. For me she seems to just want to show everyone how bitter she is that she's not earning anywhere near that.

I wonder back in her Groucho membership days did she ever think I really should pay my membership forward to single parents. Doubtful!

• Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
It's self indulgent shite. I could just about forgive her if any of it was actually achieving anything but it's just impotently screeching into the void cheered on by a chorus of halfwits. Almost everyone sympathetic to the issue of child poverty thinks the Tory government are awful, the bit we're trying to get to is how to push them towards being less awful so children at least get fed now. There is a much bigger issue around school food that needs addressed which is where Marcus Rashford, THAT MAN and co are going with the issue but that is years of work. Even a good sympathetic government who acknowledged the problem would need time to draw up and implement a policy.

Speaking of THAT MAN his school dinners campaign ended with the government pledging an additional £280 million to school food provision. It hasn't solved the all the problems by any stretch but it was a decent step forward and it's not even his life's work. Jack seems to think she has a right to be in his position so perhaps she could highlight some of her achievements so we can compare.
Nominating

Jack Monroe #135: Impotently screeching into the void cheered on by a chorus of halfwits

as an early contender for our next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Does she think her tattoos and 'markings' are so notable, bank tellers will gladly hand over security-sensitive material on the strength of them? 'Of course you can have access to your vault, I'd recognise that GCSE Philosophy textbook quote anywhere!"

• Haha
  • Heart