Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Not many working class young adukts have their own fridge-freezer/washer-dryer at 24. Or an Omega Seamaster. Not many middle-class ones either. She has become so inauthentic; I wonder when it started. Before Allegra?

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Good morning, night/morning hours cabal,
I was grunkaing when the attachments disappeared (which helped with the speed) and now I can't find the receipts showing she had meanwhile managed to offend parts of the Jewish community? What on earth has she done???!!!
She tried to appease the Corbyn supporters that were criticising her by sharing a ss of a cringey, apologetic DM she had sent him. Signed it off with "your comrade" etc. The anti Corbyn part of the left got cross, and she upset some of the Jewish community too as a result. So she managed to piss off two opposing groups of people in the end, with her flakiness and attempt to be universally liked.

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Her tweet about the BBC news "liar" thing has 47 thousand likes.

How many of them have actually seen the video, which shows the massive difference between her version (censored by the BBC for telling it like is) and what really happened (rambling talking head says "disingenuous" in flat tone)? This just makes me lose more faith in humanity.

• Wow
  • Sad

Emmapism

VIP Member
I don’t get how you can still be so bad at being on camera when you’ve done a course specifically for presenting and you’ve had a fair few tv appearances. How can you not even improve a little bit?

I did a two day course years ago on speaking where we had to watch ourselves and analyse it and I’d improved greatly - it’s not even the main part of my job.
I'm having a Grunk so apologies if somebody has already raised this thought but.......she asked for donations for her presenter training, right?

How do we know she actually had it? There's no evidence of any marked improvement and we know she loves to take money and not see things through.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
A hole in the wall? She’s lept from Dickensian east end to the blitz
Maybe it's actually a "hole in the wall" meaning an ATM that just shoots out cash siphoned from the Patreons' bank accounts (since we know how much bother she has with normal ATMs that swallow her cards and don't recognise her tattoos)

• Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Hi, I am new to this thread I really want to get involved here but there is just too much to read it would take me 5 years.

This woman seems the most disliked and most unpopular person on Tattle, I take it she's a massive twat.

Love to you all :)
Have a look at the recaps at the start of the threads and jump in ☺. We go round in circles with Jack's behaviour anyway so you'll not miss out 😂

Guys are we on the late shift again? Should I put the kettle on?

• Haha
  • Heart

MarzBarzie

Oooh, I love it when someone finds the light!!
Tell us, how the hell did you bite your tongue for a year? Do you get road rage type thoughts when a friend or loved one goes on about how wonderful she is?
And, of course...tell us your origin story, how did you find us?
(also, Wilkommen)
I’m lucky in that my boyfriend brought her to my attention (he read a glowing thread on twitter before seeking out the alt-story) and so I have him to whinge at. It’s the Patreon stuff that really wound us up though - it’s so unbelievable how someone can cash in like this. So...at the start of the week, he said ‘see the grifter is at it again’ - and I googled ‘Jack Monroe Grifter’ and tadaaaaaa - the first result was Tattle!

• Heart
  • Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
She just said live on BBC News that hundreds of people have contacted her overnight to say that they've already been told by their local councils that there's no money left.
JFC. She's not only lying, she's going to panic people now. Just like she did with the supermarkets and Brexit thing.

• Angry
  • Wow

MooBelle

VIP Member
Thank you! Honestly, since her antics at the start of lockdown, and sheer boredom last summer, I’ve read her Twitter with sheer disbelief. Finding this a few days ago was a revelation! 😂
Oooh, I love it when someone finds the light!!
Tell us, how the hell did you bite your tongue for a year? Do you get road rage type thoughts when a friend or loved one goes on about how wonderful she is?
And, of course...tell us your origin story, how did you find us?
(also, Wilkommen)

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I🥕think we are witnessing the beginning of the end. She’s acted too bonkers over the last few days that people will be thinking something is up. And she’s managed to upset some internet factions who will never be placated and will bring up that she’s a liar. She managed to simultaneously annoy both sides of the Labour Party in the momentum/progress faction AND offend Jewish people.

• Wow
Reactions: 53

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
She had to do a fake sleeping selfie because someone probably threatened to report her as an unfit mother to the CPS in America for being awake for 58 hours.

And yes we are building to a huge crash/poor me/I’m exhausted/ I can’t sign the letters to the PM I’m not well/oh the abusive emails
although she was smart enough to leave long covid alone

• Haha
Reactions: 53