Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's always said on these threads but why does no-one in her life intervene? She needs locked out of her twitter for her own wellbeing. Her poor child witnessing this. I don't say this lightly but the effects of a parent's social media addiction can not be good for a ten year old, especially as he doesn't have the respite of school.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why is she carrying on like she’s about to die of exhaustion, but can’t go to bed because people have locked her in Twitter? Go to bed, Jackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She can't pay rent but she reckoned she could afford the disabled kitten's vet bills AND was planning to get a dog a few months ago.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
Christ there are cam sex workers who spend less time chatting on line, go to bed Jack.

She is a bit like a list girl that does financial abuse

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I know it's always said on these threads but why does no-one in her life intervene? She needs locked out of her twitter for her own wellbeing. Her poor child witnessing this. I don't say this lightly but the effects of a parent's social media addiction can not be good for a ten year old, especially as he doesn't have the respite of school.
Indeed. I feel bad enough looking at a rectangular object with my dog watching me like “wtf is she blanking me for 🐶?!”

You’re all absolute stalwarts for keeping receipts on this raging narcissist for so long. What’s her obsession with This Morning 😭 (rhetorical question, it’s money for old rope) has she been @-ing Alison yet to butter her up? I reckon Alison would defo be unable to control her gag reflex eating her slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Delighted that the author of those tweets (the ones that she’s replying to bleating that she’s not a millionaire 🥲 boohoo 🥲 and her rent has bounced) is just studiously ignoring her. What’s the point of engaging with a terrible gaslighter like Jack?

Even the most brief glance at her socials shows that she lives very well indeed. People like the original tweet author who have been campaigners on living standards for years can see it. We all see it. Why even engage with her lies?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
You’re all absolute stalwarts for keeping receipts on this raging narcissist for so long.
100% agree. I don’t take it for granted.

(oh and obligatory note to say I’m not a vegan Twitter troll either. Vegetarian only here!)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel like i’m imagining it but i could swear that only VERY recently she was talking about having a housemate who wasn’t contributing to bills (she said she wasn’t in a position to discuss so assuming they couldn’t, for whatever reason) I’m sorry but if you’ve got a house and you are responsible for a child, surely the very last thing you would be doing is taking on an additional houseguest who couldn’t contribute, if you genuinely were on the bones of your arse?
Sure it’s a lovely thing to help someone out IF YOU CAN, but if you haven’t been able to pay rent on time for months as she’s stating, surely an additional “mouth to feed” is not the best idea? I’m so confused.
The housemate is the Head of Channel Four News. If she wasn't contributing (though bear in mind this is Jack so who knows) she ought to be publicly exposed for off the scale stinginess. If there was some reason she didn't wish to give Jack money she could have kicked in a payment directly to the landlord to cover a portion of the rent.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.