Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But but-the Hellman’s 5 figure sum, the DKL, this morning, articles...
Wtf is she spending it all on then?
Remember- she lies constantly. Personally I don’t believe a word she says.
My cat would be centrist, or rather, centred. Self-centred.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 388282View attachment 388283
It’s getting more elaborate every time! Best go live on the sleeper, babe. Maybe don’t do a sweetie run on the way.
This is pish to guilt trip Louisa for leaving. In any case anyone who couldn't pay their rent and had savings would use them instead rather than run up six months of bank charges and presumably rent arrears. If I was her and really struggling then I'd just ask the puddle for a sub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
If you're working beyond full time but your rent has been bouncing for the past half a year, maybe it's time for a new house?

Reactions: 76
Wtf love, sort your rent out instead of pissing money away on finger paintings of cats and shipping monster munch dust across the globe.

What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Has Jack deleted her tale about the media saying giving the fee to Jack is the fastest way for the charity to get the donation?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
388261-6d7816b7547daa3f8f790de7df902bbd.jpg

Come along now Grifty McGrifterson, it’s time for bed, you sleepy little sausage. Stop shouting at people about your rent and get some sleep.

Also, AS IF Louisa hasn’t contributed to the rent at all. What rubbish.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
Well, if she can have all of those jobs in one year and still only scrape her rent each month, something must be going on. I wouldn't speculate though.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Jack, go to bed, you absolute bleeping liability.
42 hours without sleep is enough to tip anyone into either mania or psychosis.

Take some sleeping tablets, get some sleep.

Who is looking after SB if she is in this mess? Let's hope his dad is looking out for him.

Reactions: 50
If you're working beyond full time but your rent has been bouncing for the past half a year, maybe it's time for a new house?
Perhaps even a job with a stable income? How much clearer does it have to be that this lifestyle is not sustainable?

Reactions: 33
As a study of a narc, it is amazing to watch.
These people walk among us and they have relatives and friends and kids. They are part of society so it’s not like we can shun them. And there are always new people, or people who give second chances. Ultimately people around them are probably embarrassed by them but also they care about them so they just put up with the nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm going to hold my hands up and admit I had no bleeping clue what mendacious meant and I've finally given in and googled it.

Please sign up to my patreon and start filling my tip jar so I can sort my life out and learn big words to further my twitter career
(No mendacious comments please)
I only know it from latin lessons in comp school, end of the 70s - Caecilius Jackius est mendax / Jack is a liar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
42 hours without sleep is enough to tip anyone into either mania or psychosis.

Take some sleeping tablets, get some sleep.

Who is looking after SB if she is in this mess? Let's hope his dad is looking out for him.
He works in a bakery, ACTUALLY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel like i’m imagining it but i could swear that only VERY recently she was talking about having a housemate who wasn’t contributing to bills (she said she wasn’t in a position to discuss so assuming they couldn’t, for whatever reason) I’m sorry but if you’ve got a house and you are responsible for a child, surely the very last thing you would be doing is taking on an additional houseguest who couldn’t contribute, if you genuinely were on the bones of your arse?
Sure it’s a lovely thing to help someone out IF YOU CAN, but if you haven’t been able to pay rent on time for months as she’s stating, surely an additional “mouth to feed” is not the best idea? I’m so confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Yeah I mean if I was announcing to all and sundry I'd been awake for over 40 hrs my family and friends would be worrying and dragging me straight to bed, why are her friends and family not doing this it's dangerous (if true) that's she surviving on no sleep no wonder shes manic.

Also the bounced rent story has gone from this months rent to it now being the last 6 months, who splashes out on trips to Edinburgh and chocolate bars for people they dont know if they cant afford rent?
It's like previous posters have said, it stink of money mismanagement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.